• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So is this what the NFL GMs want

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sexy young coaches?

Exactly how does this translate to winning? If it does then it may have more to do with the millenial generation today needing to be pampered and awarded a trophy and maybe a coach who recan relate in sl$t adventures, past or present.

How many girls has Sean McVay been with? There's a downside to these coaches, they have a ceiling, and the last SB winning coach under 40 was..........? With age comes wisdom, and older coaches know more than the younger ones.

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Sexy young coaches?

Exactly how does this translate to winning? If it does then it may have more to do with the millenial generation today needing to be pampered and awarded a trophy and maybe a coach who recan relate in sl$t adventures, past or present.

How many girls has Sean McVay been with? There's a downside to these coaches, they have a ceiling, and the last SB winning coach under 40 was..........? With age comes wisdom, and older coaches know more than the younger ones.
Not sure where this is coming from. Of Course there are teams looking for the next Sean McVeigh. There are also teams that would like to have Andy Reid coaching for them. McCarthy will be a head coach next year, and very probably Marvin Lewis. This is not an either/or situation.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure where this is coming from. Of Course there are teams looking for the next Sean McVeigh. There are also teams that would like to have Andy Reid coaching for them. McCarthy will be a head coach next year, and very probably Marvin Lewis. This is not an either/or situation.

Retreads abound.

But I'm not quite sure what the number of ladies McVay has been with has to do with the price of eggs.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Retreads abound.

But I'm not quite sure what the number of ladies McVay has been with has to do with the price of eggs.

Maybe if he has a few baby Momma's out there he can better relate to the players?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Older coaches get stagnant and the younger coaches bring fresh ideas.

If older wiser coaches were so much better the Older ones would never be fired.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sexy young coaches?

You go off on the craziest tangents. The GM’s want to win. McVay has been winning. What’s wrong with that? Do you prefer they stick with a coach like Fisher because he is older? Or maybe grab another retread like Gruden?

Like any job you interview for, you go in with a solid plan and sell yourself. Then the company makes a decision regardless of age. Cerianly with age comes wisdom, but sometimes a fresh new perspective, can lead to success.

Your reverse age discrimination POV is very short sided.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
They want young offensive minds because they are more adept to building an offense that young college QBs can thrive in.

Most older coaches are more rigid and struggle to adapt their systems for college players who years ago would've been in a more pro-style offense and been able to adjust and integrate into those older systems.

Because the importance of the QB position has increased and college game has become so different than the pro game it's killing off the chances of defensive-minded head coaches and old coaches that can't adapt.

Not to mention the college well has dried up because of the difference between college and pro and because a college head coaching job has some perks over an NFL gig.

So you have teams scrambling over a very small pool of candidates throwing darts out there hoping to get the right one.

catlanta33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like someone is old AF and doesn't like that the next group of youngins are making their way in to take over.

By the way, that may be the dumbest post I've read today if by today I really meant possibly ever.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care about how young and knowledgeable the coach is if he isn't sexy we don't need him here

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like someone is old AF and doesn't like that the next group of youngins are making their way in to take over.

By the way, that may be the dumbest post I've read today if by today I really meant possibly ever.
hes in college.......

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was something Cowpoke was talking about on his show. I'm sure you heard Derski.