• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So if we're supporting Paul Johnson for the 2016 season...

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does he need to do to save his job? I'd say he HAS to make a bowl game or that's it. Compete for the ACC Coastal title, and beat UGA. Do 2 our those 3 and he will continue to coach. I feel like we've been in this situation already. Like watching the same movie over again. Except I don't know if we'll ever win 11 games with him as coach again. What do you guys think? I think we've seen the peak of what we're going to get out of Paul Johnson.

xpuctaqpGT

Modern Major General
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He built up a LOT of good will in the 2014 season by beating UGA and winning the Orange Bowl. This season sucked ass....but I think an 8-4 season next year is all he really needs. There were some positives this year. Our Defense has actually become decent. Ranked #42. One a scale of 1 to 10 we're a solid 7. Our offense was ranked #80 and on that 1-10 scale was a 4. If we can get our offense back up to being in the top 25 and keep the defense the same or better we should do okay.

xpuctaqpGT

Modern Major General
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm curious to see how our recruiting class plays out. We apparently lost one due to some incident during their visit at our home game, but picked up a transfer from a community college. As of Dec 13 our recruiting class is ranked #87....but we only have 11 commits. As we pick up more we should go up in the rankings.