• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So If the Rags win

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We play the winner of the Debbies game.

If Ottawa and FLorida wins we play the Caps

If Ottawa and the Devils win we play Ottawa plus we would have homeice all the way to the cup

Starting to clear up here.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We play the winner of the Debbies game.

If Ottawa and FLorida wins we play the Caps

If Ottawa and the Devils win we play Ottawa plus we would have homeice all the way to the cup

Starting to clear up here.

D you get worried about the Caps because of Holtby? I wonder if this Caps team sorta has a resemblancemof the Carolina team from the cup team with rookie Ward in net?

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D you get worried about the Caps because of Holtby? I wonder if this Caps team sorta has a resemblancemof the Carolina team from the cup team with rookie Ward in net?

No offense to the Caps but Id much rather play them then the Bruins.

Holtby has played very well. Can he play well against our offense

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously we're hoping both top seeds go down tomorrow night, but I think it works out well for us if they both win also. We'd be playing the Panthers while the Rags and Caps would wreck each other.

WOOTPOKER

Why you heff to be mad?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
with the possibility of playing the rags out, i really could care less who we play..

florida.. we can easily manhandle these guys but at the same time they are a team with nothing to lose really so these are the types of teams you have to watch out for

NJ.. again, easily beatable.

washington.. holtby is all that really scares me but i think these guys just can't match our depth

ottawa.. i could see them giving us a hard time because again, they seem like one of those teams with little pressure that could easily get a few bounces but at the same time, like with the other teams, easily beatable too.

so basically, all these teams are very beatable, but could all give us a run for their money due to the lack of pressure or hot goalie (in the case of washington)

ideally, i'd like florida or NJ, because honestly i don't see much there on either team.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we skate fast and work hard right out of the gate and for the most part continue pressuring throughout the series, I like our chances against any of these teams like you said. I still want either home ice or the Panthers, but would also love to see the Rags get knocked out so we don't have to play them in the conference finals. Odds are I get at least some of what I'm looking for tonight.

It sure would be something if the Rags and Panthers both lost and we were the top seed remaining in the east.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with the possibility of playing the rags out, i really could care less who we play..

florida.. we can easily manhandle these guys but at the same time they are a team with nothing to lose really so these are the types of teams you have to watch out for

NJ.. again, easily beatable.

washington.. holtby is all that really scares me but i think these guys just can't match our depth

ottawa.. i could see them giving us a hard time because again, they seem like one of those teams with little pressure that could easily get a few bounces but at the same time, like with the other teams, easily beatable too.

so basically, all these teams are very beatable, but could all give us a run for their money due to the lack of pressure or hot goalie (in the case of washington)

ideally, i'd like florida or NJ, because honestly i don't see much there on either team.

I'd like the Sens or the Caps (prefer the Sens), because it means the Rags lost.

I do not want the Panthers or the Devils, because it means the Rags won.

PhillyBoston781

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Everyone's beatable for the Flyers except the Rangers. (I'd even say the Rangers were beatable if the Flyers didn't go 0-6 vs. them this season.)

Of course, let's hope Bryz plays better than he did last series, because no other goalie the Flyers would face is playing as terrible as Fleury was.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense to the Caps but Id much rather play them then the Bruins.

Holtby has played very well. Can he play well against our offense

We had the second best offense in the East. Yes, I believe he can play as well against your offense. Get ready. The kid is something else.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had the second best offense in the East. Yes, I believe he can play as well against your offense. Get ready. The kid is something else.

Yea Fleury was a stud in the reg season and we pretty much dismantled him, I admit, Holtby was lights out but you know as well as I do, a goalie can go cold quickly too, We'll see how he plays I guess. We might not even be facing him....

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very true. I wouldn't want to go against him if I were you guys. If I was Philly, I'd want NJ/OTT. Let the Rags/Panthers take on the Caps.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holtby has been pretty damn great, in fact downright awesome but I honestly don't see him what he did to Boston to the Flyer's.

The Flyers game isn't geared around launching it from the point and jamming in the rebounds (which there weren't many apparently, thus the B's low scoring) as much as the B's was/is. The Flyer's would/will have that kid going side to side so often he'll split in two.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holtby has been pretty damn great, in fact downright awesome but I honestly don't see him what he did to Boston to the Flyer's.

The Flyers game isn't geared around launching it from the point and jamming in the rebounds (which there weren't many apparently, thus the B's low scoring) as much as the B's was/is. The Flyer's would/will have that kid going side to side so often he'll split in two.

Very true, Every time the Bruins players used a skilled move on him close to the net they scored, not sure why they didin't crasht the net more? Why wasn't Looch planted in front of the goal? I garuantee Simmonds will be..

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very true, Every time the Bruins players used a skilled move on him close to the net they scored, not sure why they didin't crasht the net more? Why wasn't Looch planted in front of the goal? I garuantee Simmonds will be..

Thinking the same thing..

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it seems the general consensus in this thread is that if the Rags get eliminated, then our road gets easier, well that's a given sense the Rags have had our number all year, but if we play the Rags I think we come out like we did against the Pens, we can def pull it off IMO..

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the Flyers chances. Its gonna be either Philly or Washington coming out of the East.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it seems the general consensus in this thread is that if the Rags get eliminated, then our road gets easier, well that's a given sense the Rags have had our number all year, but if we play the Rags I think we come out like we did against the Pens, we can def pull it off IMO..

Oh....no doubt about it.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think NYRs will win tonight, but I was mainly concerned about playing them in r2. If we get them down the line, hopefully will have these injured dmen back.