• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I was watching an old game on YouTube

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was the condensed 1988 ND-USC game.

On ND’s first play from scrimmage after getting pinned deep after a USC punt, Tony Rice executes a perfect play action pass to Ismael to flip the field.

Keith Jackson kept claiming falsely that he stepped out of the back of the end zone. I don’t recall that play when originally saw the game. But I replayed it at least 3 times, it wasn’t even close. Rice wasn't within 3 yards of the back of the endzone. Even the master, Keith Jackson, made mistakes.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was the condensed 1988 ND-USC game.

On ND’s first play from scrimmage after getting pinned deep after a USC punt, Tony Rice executes a perfect play action pass to Ismael to flip the field.

Keith Jackson kept claiming falsely that he stepped out of the back of the end zone. I don’t recall that play when originally saw the game. But I replayed it at least 3 times, it wasn’t even close. Rice wasn't within 3 yards of the back of the endzone. Even the master, Keith Jackson, made mistakes.

I flew out for that game. The best play in that game was Rice’s TD run for our first score. We were in the end zone and watched it open up right down the sideline in front of us. First time I really appreciated how fast Rice was.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I flew out for that game. The best play in that game was Rice’s TD run for our first score. We were in the end zone and watched it open up right down the sideline in front of us. First time I really appreciated how fast Rice was.

Second favorite play was Frank Stams blowing up Rodney Peete on Smagala’s pick six. He wasn’t the same after that play.