• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I still play Everquest.

IrishBlooded

Bewbs or it didn't happen
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else?

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's still servers dedicated to that game?!!

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I played for about 2 months about 15 years ago.

I learned I have an addictive personality and is the primary reason I don’t play mmos.

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I played for about 2 months about 15 years ago.

I learned I have an addictive personality and is the primary reason I don’t play mmos.

Same here but I found a balance hard as it may be.

IrishBlooded

Bewbs or it didn't happen
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes.

I played way back when it started back before WoW. Had one of the top 5 clerics on the server back when Tower of Ro was just coming out.

I left playing it for years and years (wife threatened me with divorce if I didn't) and now just log on to mess around.

You can have a 'free' account and get that leveled up, and unless you are looking to do end game stuff you don't really need to pay.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I played it for a couple hours a long time ago. It was insanely slow getting around. I got stuck under a bridge or some shit and kept asking for help. Finally gave up.

After checking with a friend, it turned out I had crouch enabled.

_rolltideroll_

4 out of 3 people have trouble with basic math...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I played it on release for a few years. Pretty solid game, and I think even today the graphics still stand up well. I made the jump to WOW back in 2004, and it is my main MMO. I hate what Activision is doing to the game and Blizzard, so I might be tapping out soon and looking for a new fix.

BTW - if you like card based game similar to Darkest Dungeon, Steam has Monster Slayer for cheap. I picked it up and can't put it down.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ultima Online > EQ

I played the original UO way back when... Only coop experiences I ever had was standing on a bridge fishing with another player (I shit you not).

Started building the character, I think I accidentally stole something or took a swing at something I wasn't supposed to, got labelled as "evil" and couldn't take three steps out of town without being set upon and killed...

Kinda soured me on MMORPGs.

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I played the original UO way back when... Only coop experiences I ever had was standing on a bridge fishing with another player (I shit you not).

Started building the character, I think I accidentally stole something or took a swing at something I wasn't supposed to, got labelled as "evil" and couldn't take three steps out of town without being set upon and killed...

LOL. Thats what made the game fun... killin fools. That game was gangsterized from the 1st day. The very First thing i did in the game was attack someone at the brit bank.... whoops... once in a while i fire up my private server and play a new character.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Thats what made the game fun... killin fools. That game was gangsterized from the 1st day. The very First thing i did in the game was attack someone at the brit bank.... whoops... once in a while i fire up my private server and play a new character.

Oh, you probably killed me once or twice then. LOL!

I dyed all my clothes bright orange. That was the other thing I knew how to do! :D

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I had a few permanent reds lol I wish the game was still the same and never split the world into felucca and trammel was the end of fun PvP . I still played til 2011 ish I hear it's still running

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear Compuserve hosts a few. Need a 2400 baud modem or greater though.
Compuserve was cool til Aol came along... and NWN first graphic PVP ever

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was one of the first 200 people to ever play Runequest, which was pretty similar to UO I believe. You could decide at start up to be a pvp player or not. And then you were allowed to change your mind 2 times ever. I started the character, wondered what that button did, clicked it twice and was stuck as full time open world pvp. Anytime you ever saw another player show up on your screen you knew you were getting ganked. No co-op ever.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was one of the first 200 people to ever play Runequest, which was pretty similar to UO I believe. You could decide at start up to be a pvp player or not. And then you were allowed to change your mind 2 times ever. I started the character, wondered what that button did, clicked it twice and was stuck as full time open world pvp. Anytime you ever saw another player show up on your screen you knew you were getting ganked. No co-op ever.

Sorry runescape