• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So... I had Rivers/Keenan/Tyreek Tonight

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was already demoralized BEFORE Tyreek dropped that wide open 50 yard TD. This has become a bad dream. 3rd time in 4 years that I will be the #1 seed and go one/done in the final four.

So... anyone want to just meet up and shoot me? I don't have suicide in me. I need an assist.

This is nuts

:gaah::mad2::tsk:

I was the highest scoring team (12 teams) by over 100 points, went 7-6, barely made the playoffs and got bounced in round 1.

FF is so frustrating.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was the highest scoring team (12 teams) by over 100 points, went 7-6, barely made the playoffs and got bounced in round 1.

FF is so frustrating.
How many of those games were you beaten 62-39?

:dhd:

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My losses -

108-128
114-127
93-101
102-105
94-127
103-105
85 -117 (Playoffs, my lowest total of season)

:doh:
You led the league in scoring? Are your opponents starting guys on the IR or something?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's your opponent got?

I am currently up 24.5 - 0

Remaining, I have...

Saquon vs TEN
Lindsay vs CLE
Howard, A Jones or DaeSean Hamilton (whichever I go with)
Ian Thomas vs NO
Bills D/SPT vs DET
Fairbairn vs NYJ

He has...

Newton vs NO
Elliot vs IND
Gurley vs PHI
Evans vs BAL
Alshon Jeffery vs LAR
Ebron vs DAL
Edelman vs PIT
Jaguars D/SPT vs WSH
Gostko vs PIT

He is projected for 126 to my (now) 97

I need to get on my knees and pray that somehow both of those stud RB's are contained. Only then could I really begin to have a shot. I need to break 100 and have those two underwhelm.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am currently up 24.5 - 0

Remaining, I have...

Saquon vs TEN
Lindsay vs CLE
Howard, A Jones or DaeSean Hamilton (whichever I go with)
Ian Thomas vs NO
Bills D/SPT vs DET
Fairbairn vs NYJ

He has...

Newton vs NO
Elliot vs IND
Gurley vs PHI
Evans vs BAL
Alshon Jeffery vs LAR
Ebron vs DAL
Edelman vs PIT
Jaguars D/SPT vs WSH
Gostko vs PIT

He is projected for 126 to my (now) 97

I need to get on my knees and pray that somehow both of those stud RB's are contained. Only then could I really begin to have a shot. I need to break 100 and have those two underwhelm.
That could be close. Cam hasn't been lighting it up lately, and I wouldn't be shocked to see Alshon and Evans underperform. Ebron and Edelman are worrisome, and of course so are the RBs, but I don't think he has as big of an advantage at RB as you'd think. I think Lindsay gets into the endzone at least once, and Barkley is Barkley.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That could be close. Cam hasn't been lighting it up lately, and I wouldn't be shocked to see Alshon and Evans underperform. Ebron and Edelman are worrisome, and of course so are the RBs, but I don't think he has as big of an advantage at RB as you'd think. I think Lindsay gets into the endzone at least once, and Barkley is Barkley.

Yeah, my issue is sort of that I need my RB's to have a head/shoulder better performance - I am pretty sure. Same with my flex vs Edelman

One thing I like? The prospects of both Evans/Jeffery flopping similarly or only slightly better than Keenan/Tyreek seems plausible.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i had one league where i was 2nd place. the 1st place team had Tyreek and mahomes. the opponent had...mike williams

:dance:
:dance:

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, my issue is sort of that I need my RB's to have a head/shoulder better performance - I am pretty sure. Same with my flex vs Edelman

One thing I like? The prospects of both Evans/Jeffery flopping similarly or only slightly better than Keenan/Tyreek seems plausible.
I wouldn't be surprised if Hill outscores Alshon, and I do not like Evans' matchup. Edelman definitely is the most troubling of his WRs because of that Pittsburgh defense, especially with Gordon, White, and a healthy Gronk. He could find himself open a lot.

One thing working in your favor is the fact that I could see the Rams throttling Philly, which means Gurley could see some rest in the 2nd half. The 1st half is a different story though. He he stays out of the endzone or perhaps is held to like 70 total yards, you have a shot.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be surprised if Hill outscores Alshon, and I do not like Evans' matchup. Edelman definitely is the most troubling of his WRs because of that Pittsburgh defense, especially with Gordon, White, and a healthy Gronk. He could find himself open a lot.

One thing working in your favor is the fact that I could see the Rams throttling Philly, which means Gurley could see some rest in the 2nd half. The 1st half is a different story though. He he stays out of the endzone or perhaps is held to like 70 total yards, you have a shot.

Well, thank you for breathing a bit of optimism into my life after yesterday. lol

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm 10-4 and the #2 seed. My opponent is 9-5 and the #3. He had Keenan Allen (0) going last night. That's the good news. The bad news is he also had Mike Williams. 7 catches, 95 total yards, 3 TD, and a 2-point conversion. I'm down 33-0. I still have all 8 guys to go and he has 6. Oh, and for the 2nd straight week, I'll be without OBJ. Just found out a few minutes ago. I'm not out of it, but last night hurt. If Allen doesn't get hurt do those 2 combine for 33 points? Who knows? It was the Mike Williams Show last night for sure. Here's our starting lineups at the moment:

He has:
QB Andrew Luck
RB Joe Mixon
RB Aaron Jones
WR Keenan Allen (0)
WR Adam Thielen
WR Michael Thomas
WR Mike Williams (33)
K Matt Prater

I have:
QB Ben Roethlisberger
RB Tarik Cohen
RB Doug Martin
WR Davante Adams
WR Tyler Boyd
WR DJ Moore
TE Eric Ebron
K Justin Tucker

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm 10-4 and the #2 seed. My opponent is 9-5 and the #3. He had Keenan Allen (0) going last night. That's the good news. The bad news is he also had Mike Williams. 7 catches, 95 total yards, 3 TD, and a 2-point conversion. I'm down 33-0. I still have all 8 guys to go and he has 6. Oh, and for the 2nd straight week, I'll be without OBJ. Just found out a few minutes ago. I'm not out of it, but last night hurt. If Allen doesn't get hurt do those 2 combine for 33 points? Who knows? It was the Mike Williams Show last night for sure. Here's our starting lineups at the moment:

He has:
QB Andrew Luck
RB Joe Mixon
RB Aaron Jones
WR Keenan Allen (0)
WR Adam Thielen
WR Michael Thomas
WR Mike Williams (33)
K Matt Prater

I have:
QB Ben Roethlisberger
RB Tarik Cohen
RB Doug Martin
WR Davante Adams
WR Tyler Boyd
WR DJ Moore
TE Eric Ebron
K Justin Tucker

That sucks. Hate losing to teams like this who make a mistake in who they start and yet it works out for them. Hate rewarding the idiots.

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sucks. Hate losing to teams like this who make a mistake in who they start and yet it works out for them. Hate rewarding the idiots.
And to think I could've picked up KC RB Damien Williams. I thought about it, but I didn't want to get cute. It's a Thursday night game and you just never know about a short week. Would Williams get the bulk of the playing time? Hell, he only had 10 carries. He ended up with 123 yards and 2 TD for a total of 20 points. Maybe Cohen and Martin can do the same thing. RB has been my Achilles heal all season.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And to think I could've picked up KC RB Damien Williams. I thought about it, but I didn't want to get cute. It's a Thursday night game and you just never know about a short week. Would Williams get the bulk of the playing time? Hell, he only had 10 carries. He ended up with 123 yards and 2 TD for a total of 20 points. Maybe Cohen and Martin can do the same thing. RB has been my Achilles heal all season.

That was definitely your mistake not getting him. Your running backs are pretty weak. Williams might have been an unknown but he was on a top offense. He was safer than both your starting backs.

And yes, I understand this sounds like hindsight

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you assume he made a mistake starting Mike Williams? Maybe he was in a spot and he was the best option, or at least just as good of an option as the rest of the scrubs available.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you assume he made a mistake starting Mike Williams? Maybe he was in a spot and he was the best option, or at least just as good of an option as the rest of the scrubs available.

Because he also started keenan allen... you don't start 2 WRs on the same team when the team has shown it can't handle 2 WRs consistently... This has to be a super deep League... But looking at both team rosters, this is not...

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the Rivers sequence at the end took it from "complete catastrophe" to "still an embarrassment". 24 points from Rivers/Hill/Allen. My projection dropped from 126 to 95. My opponent had nobody and is projected at 125.

I have Saquon, Lindsay, Ian Thomas, Bills D/SPT, Fairbairn kicking and then whoever I choose between Howard and A Jones in the flex.

I suspect that I'll need 25+ from Saquon, Lindsay just to have a shot. Probably close to that from J Howard or A Jones too.

:rip:

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He has:
QB Andrew Luck
RB Joe Mixon
RB Aaron Jones
WR Keenan Allen (0)
WR Adam Thielen
WR Michael Thomas
WR Mike Williams (33)
K Matt Prater

I have:
QB Ben Roethlisberger
RB Tarik Cohen
RB Doug Martin
WR Davante Adams
WR Tyler Boyd
WR DJ Moore
TE Eric Ebron
K Justin Tucker

:rip:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he also started keenan allen... you don't start 2 WRs on the same team when the team has shown it can't handle 2 WRs consistently... This has to be a super deep League... But looking at both team rosters, this is not...
I agree mike Williams avg like what 2.2 catches a game. And your banking playoff hopes on him