• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I guess Big Ben Fumbled on Purpose?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said this on a different thread.

If the drama doesn’t cease then there should be no doubt where it’s coming from. I mean... the Steelers are running out of players and coaches to blame.

Time for that organization to remind players on the proper use of social media and being interviewed. The drama playing out in public needs to stop for this organization.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said this on a different thread.

If the drama doesn’t cease then there should be no doubt where it’s coming from. I mean... the Steelers are running out of players and coaches to blame.

Time for that organization to remind players on the proper use of social media and being interviewed. The drama playing out in public needs to stop for this organization.
tomlins chance to take his team back........

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed, gonna be fun to watch lol

A great player, rightly or wrongly, called out Ben and his behavior. That put HIM front and center as the potential problem. The organization unequivocally backed him. They did it publicly AND shipped a great player out of town for peanuts while suffering the largest dead money cap hit in NFL history. It’s his turn to make sure he isn’t the focus of any drama AND he needs to help the organization tamp down any potential drama not involving him. In other words, he needs to repay the organization for being so loyal to him.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A great player, rightly or wrongly, called out Ben and his behavior. That put HIM front and center as the potential problem. The organization unequivocally backed him. They did it publicly AND shipped a great player out of town for peanuts while suffering the largest dead money cap hit in NFL history. It’s his turn to make sure he isn’t the focus of any drama AND he needs to help the organization tamp down any potential drama not involving him. In other words, he needs to repay the organization for being so loyal to him.
i agree. But said player also made himself look like a huge ass publicly. Although his brethren in the NFL supported his efforts

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree. But said player also made himself look like a huge ass publicly. Although his brethren in the NFL supported his efforts

There is no doubt AB looked like an ass. That’s not the current issue. The current issue is “was AB right about Ben?” Ben needs to do everything he can to erase any questions that AB was right about him.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no doubt AB looked like an ass. That’s not the current issue. The current issue is “was AB right about Ben?” Ben needs to do everything he can to erase any questions that AB was right about him.
i doubt ben does. lol thats just my opinion. I think this spirals. I'll have some popcorn ready.:pop2:

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i doubt ben does. lol thats just my opinion. I think this spirals. I'll have some popcorn ready.:pop2:

I disagree. I don’t think Ben is the best leader in the world but he’s not stupid. He knows what he needs to do (and not do) now. Again, he can’t do it himself either.

That organization has tighten things up and Ben needs to be lead on that.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Preach my brothers... preach

And thank you Josh Harris for your immaculate contributions to the NFL.

n1zk22M.png

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Preach my brothers... preach

And thank you Josh Harris for your immaculate contributions to the NFL.

n1zk22M.png
haha his video is funny its literally him fliming his laptop and talking about how he sucks

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. I don’t think Ben is the best leader in the world but he’s not stupid. He knows what he needs to do (and not do) now. Again, he can’t do it himself either.

That organization has tighten things up and Ben needs to be lead on that.
hes not the best leader. I dont think hes as bad as they all say, he wouldnt have as much success as he has, or all the comebacks etc......i truly think brown and bell are two mentally ill individuals. but they got work to do no doubt. WIll they? mehh