• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So, how much credit does Vogel deserve?

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting.

I thought LeBron was overrated? Their caste beyond LeBron isn’t that great.

So now you are saying that Davis is carrying them? Because the only argument for the Lakers being “stacked” would be that LeBron and Davis are BOTH high end superstars.

Which is what sane people believe.

L2ndFiddle is mega-overrated in the context of history but he's still a top 5 player in the game going on to team with the best player in the game along with solid support help all around (Like Le2ndFiddle has been doing for a DECADE now).

SO we need to give the coach a ton of credit?? Lakers have more talent right now than any other team in the league?

Name ONE Player in history that has had more supporting help than Lebron has since 2010 overall? Yet he only has 3 titles to his name (2 of which basically came down to luck. A Ray Allen Miracle 3 and Curry/Bogut injury and Green Suspension). If that isn't the definition of OVERRATED I don't know what is

Wake up pal. :L

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
L2ndFiddle is mega-overrated in the context of history but he's still a top 5 player in the game going on to team with the best player in the game along with solid support help all around (Like Le2ndFiddle has been doing for a DECADE now).

SO we need to give the coach a ton of credit?? Lakers have more talent right now than any other team in the league?

Name ONE Player in history that has had more supporting help than Lebron has since 2010 overall? Yet he only has 3 titles to his name (2 of which basically came down to luck. A Ray Allen Miracle 3 and Curry/Bogut injury and Green Suspension). If that isn't the definition of OVERRATED I don't know what is

You need to change the record, cause you are stuck on stupid.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Miami was stacked.

Cleveland?

Hell no.

Kyrie’s teams seem to play better without him and Kevin Love is not a star.

Too bad you refuse to open your eyes and actually watch him play.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami was stacked.

Cleveland?

Hell no.

Kyrie’s teams seem to play better without him and Kevin Love is not a star.

Too bad you refuse to open your eyes and actually watch him play.
Kyrie to me seems to be a person who works better as the #2 guy - Some one like LeBron - As the third wheel with LeBron and Davis - I think he would have made the Lakers really good - But definitely Boston was a disaster behind his leadership.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie to me seems to be a person who works better as the #2 guy - Some one like LeBron - As the third wheel with LeBron and Davis - I think he would have made the Lakers really good - But definitely Boston was a disaster behind his leadership.

Yes and no.

We will see how he does with KD. Can’t argue with what Cleveland achieved, but I said back then and I believe now more than ever.

Cleveland would not have beat GS without Kyrie going off in games 5, 6 and 7. That is fact. But overall, even as a #2 his impact is muted somewhat by his antics and his me first playing style. He just isn’t a team guy.

It was just a lot easier to overcome for Cleveland with LeBron as the unquestioned leader.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes and no.

We will see how he does with KD. Can’t argue with what Cleveland achieved, but I said back then and I believe now more than ever.

Cleveland would not have beat GS without Kyrie going off in games 5, 6 and 7. That is fact. But overall, even as a #2 his impact is muted somewhat by his antics and his me first playing style. He just isn’t a team guy.

It was just a lot easier to overcome for Cleveland with LeBron as the unquestioned leader.
He did real good good with LeBron and the fact is he should have stayed with LeBron. Right as the no 2. His success with Kevin Durant will depend on a combination of good coaching and leadership bu KD, but Irving is a no 2 guy or no 3 at the the best and he is not a no 1 leader like Lebron or KD and even now, LeBron has backed off his go game to allow Davis to have his game. That is good team work and cooperation