• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So, how many players from the PAC and the B1G hit the transfer portal

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None. Maybe a few grad transfers here and there.

Its going to turn into one ugly mess if other conference actually manage to play. Which I still think as much as they claim now, wont end up happening.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None. Maybe a few grad transfers here and there.

Its going to turn into one ugly mess if other conference actually manage to play. Which I still think as much as they claim now, wont end up happening.

One thing to keep in mind is how quickly things changed. Less than a week ago, the Big Ten released a schedule. I really doubt anyone ends up playing.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing to keep in mind is how quickly things changed. Less than a week ago, the Big Ten released a schedule. I really doubt anyone ends up playing.

They wont, but the SEC and Big 12 chest thumpers here are going to go ahead believing they will until the bitter end. They just have the ability to say "LOOK WE HELD OUT LONGER!!111!" because they pushed the start of their season back further.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They wont, but the SEC and Big 12 chest thumpers here are going to go ahead believing they will until the bitter end. They just have the ability to say "LOOK WE HELD OUT LONGER!!111!" because they pushed the start of their season back further.

I don't blame them. I was holding out hope up until the announcement. Their announcement will just be a little bit later than the B1G and PAC's.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't blame them. I was holding out hope up until the announcement. Their announcement will just be a little bit later than the B1G and PAC's.

I never had much hope for a season. The schedule shifts were just a attempt to buy more time. Didnt work.

It is pretty fucking stupid though, especially on the Big 10s part that they let them actually start practicing, then shut things down suddenly when there was really no incidents in between that time. There are definitely some suits that should be axed because of this. But we all know that wont happen.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd expect way more players to just sit out and train up for the draft than try to transfer.

Trying to transfer carries a huge risk, imagine transferring and then that conference cancelling their season like a week later.....lol.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a very complicated situation. On the transfer subject.

Rosters are pretty much set. The NCAA likely isnt going to expand scholarships just so 3 conferences can raid everyone elses rosters.

Theres also the fact that theres still plent of time for the SEC/ACC/Big 12 to end up cancelling their seasons as well as stated above. I still think nobody ends up playing, no matter how much they want to claim otherwise right now. Those conferences just have more time to hold out.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing to keep in mind is how quickly things changed. Less than a week ago, the Big Ten released a schedule.

Nothing changed quickly.
The Presidents already knew what the outcome was.
They just let the charade go on too long.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope they go to the XFL. Get paid, then go NFL
LOL why would the NFL help a greatValu league like the XFL, when players, union or not, will be working with universities for CFB.

We hear this every year from Texas fans, yet every year in the modern era"
#StillYoDaddy
View attachment 250372
Well for such a daddy, they were the ones pushing to cancel the season and try for the Spring. Riley had a plan for a spring season.. Good thing the rest of the schools outside KU and maybe Baylor (great co btw), didn't listen to that idiot.

Please tell us how you really feel.. Don't get mad because your conference mislead the ADs, coaches, players and you fans into thinking they were putting protocols to ensure a season. If it wasn't for covid it's because of a threat of a union.. Have fun watching football this fall.... or going pumpkin picking