• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

so, how bad/good is doug pederson?

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he's kind of been flying under the radar. i did not like him early on and thought he was a poor man's andy reid. then the play-calling quickly changed early 2017 and became great. didn't know if it was him or reich.. didn't care at the time. since reich left, it's kind of gone back to shit.

he doesn't seem to have answers for continual locker room issues. he (org) basically cuts brown for talking shit, then he comes out and says the eagles will beat the cowboys. something you should never say as a coach. yet he does nothing to stop his own players from trashing opponents or each other.

now scandrick is ripping the team after being cut. given the fact foles basically told pederson what play to run in the superbowl and vet players appear to control the locker room.. what exactly is pederson doing. have to to wonder if this is why a lot of our young players seem to just stall or fade into nothing. they might not have the proper support.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He needs better assistants, thats for sure. Losing Reich and DeFilippo has hut the offense, that much is obvious. Groh isn't up to the task. Schwartz has just been dealt a shit hand over the past 2 years playing corners off the street. And its not like we were old at the position to begin with. He definitely needs to get more creative with pressures to bring the D more into 2017 form where they harassed QBs every game. I think Dak could have eaten a bowl of chunky soup every play before throwing a pass and our DL woudn't have gotten there, blitz or not.

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pederson isn't the same without Reich and if you look back I stated this when Reich left. Reich was more responsible for the game plan and offense than Pederson. Also, Pederson is showing his Reid roots by throwing, throwing, throwing despite success with the running game. What's that definition of insanity???

Wentz.......Still to be determined but I do believe he lacks leadership skills and has a fragile psyche.

Also, Howie's record of subpar drafting has provided the Eagles with limited and suspect players.

Groh has to go. We need a brilliant young mind.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pederson is the best thing that happened to this franchise. He was smart enough to bring in Reich, draft Carson, bring in Nick, and win a Super Bowl.

Go Fuck yourself, OP.