• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So Guys i really think this needs serious consideration

Year round CFB!!! 24-26 games everything else stays the same (maybe divisions get fudged)

• Yes

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Hell Yes

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Rivals Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Potato Salad

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Pole Smoking No, too much football

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • NO i just like the PF

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not recruiting.
No but okay recruiting is as usual so like bye week you red eye out to the coast boom come back so you can coach the same as usual there is no "dead" period :D same for all schools though soooo you pay a full time crewter

Hoopla Cash
$ 385,552.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to bed. Y'all tell that crawfish-head sucking Cajun TB to wake me up in the morning. Bowl games are a-startin'.

Nupist

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No but okay recruiting is as usual so like bye week you red eye out to the coast boom come back so you can coach the same as usual there is no "dead" period :D same for all schools though soooo you pay a full time crewter

Nevermind the fact that you would surely kill your whole coaching staff, even IF you hire a guy that did nothing but recruit (because one guy ain't recruiting 50+ guys every year, he'd be dead in 6 months),

REMEMBER WHAT TEAM YOU'RE A FAN OF ! REMEMBER YOUR ORIGINS ! (One of my favorite lines from The Divine Comedy).

How long do you think the sellout streak (the last thing these suck ass HC's haven't destroyed) would last?

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be better. FSU isn't bowling and my cougar has her kids tonight so I'm stuck sleeping alone
HAHAHA took me a second to understand "cougar" lmfao..... i aint bowling either misery loves company!! and no im not talking about you misery tigarz pffffft.

LOL didnt realize you were with an older lady. Please tell me she is an actual older lady.

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHAHA took me a second to understand "cougar" lmfao..... i aint bowling either misery loves company!! and no im not talking about you misery tigarz pffffft.

LOL didnt realize you were with an older lady. Please tell me she is an actual older lady.

Well.. she graduated high school the year I was born

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nevermind the fact that you would surely kill your whole coaching staff, even IF you hire a guy that did nothing but recruit (because one guy ain't recruiting 50+ guys every year, he'd be dead in 6 months),

REMEMBER WHAT TEAM YOU'RE A FAN OF ! REMEMBER YOUR ORIGINS ! (One of my favorite lines from The Divine Comedy).

How long do you think the sellout streak (the last thing these suck ass HC's haven't destroyed) would last?
But there is no need to have them all come at once? quarterly crewtin periods with year round play yea? i dont know im pullin this out of my ass never gave it any thought

Nupist

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But there is no need to have them all come at once? quarterly crewtin periods with year round play yea? i dont know im pullin this out of my ass never gave it any thought

Great passion, but you'd kill your coaching staff, you'd kill your players, you'd financially BREAK your fanbase, AND..............

There's still the little matter of these guys, you know, actually going to school and attending classes. :D

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great passion, but you'd kill your coaching staff, you'd kill your players, you'd financially BREAK your fanbase, AND..............

There's still the little matter of these guys, you know, actually going to school and attending classes. :D
They get a week off every other week!!

EDIT: SUMMER SCHOOL!!! :D