• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So far so good on the injury front....kinda

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least as of yesterday we only had two key players not practicing and as it stands, both are expected to at least suit up and likely play on Monday. Long (ankle?) did not practice, but that was deemed more precautionary than anything. Callahan's sitch (knee) is injury-related, but again his lack of practice was more to give him and his knee a rest and he should be available for Monday as well.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Callahan is our most underrated player.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Callahan is our most underrated player.
Put me down as a huge Bryce fan, been liking him from the day he took over the nickel spot. But I've been of the opinion since last year that Robertson-Harris, if not the most underrated player on the Bears, is perhaps the least appreciated player. I thought he did enough to win the starting DE spot this preseason, but apparently Bullard is the man.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put me down as a huge Bryce fan, been liking him from the day he took over the nickel spot. But I've been of the opinion since last year that Robertson-Harris, if not the most underrated player on the Bears, is perhaps the least appreciated player. I thought he did enough to win the starting DE spot this preseason, but apparently Bullard is the man.
Agreed on RRH.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a rare change we go into a game this week in which our opponent is significantly more banged up than we are. How many times in the past 5-6 years has it been the other way around each week. At some point the pendulum had to start swinging the other way, a reversion to the mean, so to speak. Maybe this year we'll finally be healthier on average relative to the rest of the league.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a rare change we go into a game this week in which our opponent is significantly more banged up than we are. How many times in the past 5-6 years has it been the other way around each week. At some point the pendulum had to start swinging the other way, a reversion to the mean, so to speak. Maybe this year we'll finally be healthier on average relative to the rest of the league.
Reversal. You mean, reversal.