• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: SNF: Seahawks @ Cardinals 8:20/5:20 NBC/TSN/CTV2

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was this flexed or was it always the SNF matchup?

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was this flexed or was it always the SNF matchup?
Flexed in. Raiders v Bucs game was originally scheduled for the SNF this week. Raiders reportedly may have a covid breakout, especially with its Oline players, so all of them were sent home to isolate and testing.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flexed in. Raiders v Bucs game was originally scheduled for the SNF this week. Raiders reportedly may have a covid breakout, especially with its Oline players, so all of them were sent home to isolate and testing.

All OL AND Johnathan Abram

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the Hawks in primetime games. They have a great record in the Wilson era in night games.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the immediate future, the most pressing was the ongoing uncertainty about Adams and his recovery from a groin strain suffered in Week 3 against Dallas. Adams sat out wins over Miami and Minnesota, but Seattle coach Pete Carroll believed prior to the bye week that Adams would be ready to return for Sunday’s game at division rival Arizona.

But Adams was not on the practice field on Wednesday. Carroll said the team is still waiting to find out when Adams can go at full speed.

We really won’t know anything until later in the week,” Carroll said.

The uncertainty about Adams means that Ryan Neal could make his third straight start at strong safety. Neal has played well in the absence of Adams, and has earned an opportunity to be included in Seattle’s defensive plans even when Adams returns.

This really sucks if true.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the immediate future, the most pressing was the ongoing uncertainty about Adams and his recovery from a groin strain suffered in Week 3 against Dallas. Adams sat out wins over Miami and Minnesota, but Seattle coach Pete Carroll believed prior to the bye week that Adams would be ready to return for Sunday’s game at division rival Arizona.

But Adams was not on the practice field on Wednesday. Carroll said the team is still waiting to find out when Adams can go at full speed.

We really won’t know anything until later in the week,” Carroll said.

The uncertainty about Adams means that Ryan Neal could make his third straight start at strong safety. Neal has played well in the absence of Adams, and has earned an opportunity to be included in Seattle’s defensive plans even when Adams returns.

This really sucks if true.

Yeah it sucks to have Admas sitting on the bench but lets not overlook the play we have got from Ryan Neal. We lost a little with Adams but Neal has done something Adams is not all that great at, INT's and he has played extremely well for us. Glad we got the chance to see it as he helps our teams future plans going forward.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle is 9-1 in their last 10 regular season road games. What's sad is their Home record in that same time frame has not been that strong at 7-4 and that's counting 3 wins this season so 4-4 last season....

Glad the Hawks got flexed to Sunday Night as i will be in LA on Sunday so now i will get to watch the game. Going to be there for two weeks but they play the 49ers next week and that one i will get to see in LA.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, we were only 4-4 last season at home, but of course the slate of home opponents was substantially stronger than what we faced on the road. We had both Balt and NO at home, and then of course 1 of the losses was the final game vs SF when Hollister got stoned at the GL. We had stupid, uncharacteristic turnovers vs Ravens and NO that spotted both of those teams a couple scores.

Anyway....this week is @ AZ, where we have not lost to the Cards since 2012. And in prime time, which we all know is Hawks Time. No Chandler Jones for AZ. Still hopeful Jamal Adams is able to play (we should have a pretty good idea today I would think), and even getting Rasheem Green back will be nice. Maybe Snacks makes his debut as well.

Cards D looked pretty good in the last game, but RW is a different animal than Jimmy Garbageopolo.

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something to keep in mind here too is that this is mono-y-mono with no fans so it's as organic of a game as can be. We've shown that we can beat anyone at this point because there hasn't been any home field advantage for anyone yet. A Sunday night game in that fanless dome bodes well for the Hawks, I just wish we would get fans in Seattle sometime soon. Kyler will test our defense but I don't think he can go toe to toe with Russ just yet.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one is likely to be a shootout, with the winner going to whoever wins the turnover battle

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seahawks Injuries: Adams out again, Brooks back, no ‘Snacks’ yet​

Damn even after a bye week Adams is still out. ugh

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is a bit frustrating, but I remain encouraged that he's very close because they never even put him on the 3 week IR. I am a bit more surprised that Snacks still can't play.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a bit frustrating, but I remain encouraged that he's very close because they never even put him on the 3 week IR. I am a bit more surprised that Snacks still can't play.

DUDE WTF!? UGGGH, that's so fuckin' annoying Adams is out again. WTF is it with Seattle trading the farm and then the player is always injured!? Happened with Harvin, then Graham, now Adams... God dammit.. This is going to be a shootout, hope Russ/Metcalf/Lockett bring it because Arizona will hang 30+ on us, easy.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuckin' bullshit man! We trade all these 1st round picks for players (Harvin, Graham, Adams) and none of them can ever fuckin' suit up!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DUDE WTF!? UGGGH, that's so fuckin' annoying Adams is out again. WTF is it with Seattle trading the farm and then the player is always injured!? God dammit.. This is going to be a shootout, hope Russ/Metcalf/Lockett bring it because Arizona will hang 30+ on us, easy.
Another nail biter.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another nail biter.

Yah I bought some Reese's Pieces yesterday (a large bag) and then mixed blood pressure meds in the bag and pour it into a dark cup. It's healthy and preps me for tomorrow.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say this every week, but I do worry about this game. The Seahawks have yet to face a secondary like the Cardinals and they have a lot of ways to attack us on offense.

I have zero confidence in the defense and really believe this team will sink or swim based on what the offense can do to carry this team.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuckin' bullshit man! We trade all these 1st round picks for players (Harvin, Graham, Adams) and none of them can ever fuckin' suit up!
It was still a great trade IMO. With all due respect to Earl Thomas, I can't remember the last time I saw a game impacted as much by safety play as when Jamal Adams was on the field.

Also worth noting that the Seahawks have done jack shit with their first round pick for years.