• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SNF Bears and Texans

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, wake up week for Caleb under the bright lights.

Yesterday Collin Johnson was elevated to the active roster, will he dress? Will Tyler Scott dress so Caleb cannot overthrow the long ball?

We really need Rome and Allen to sit out and make sure they are strong for the divisional part of the schedule, if it ever gets here.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All last week I wondered why Homer and Jones were in the game ahead of Khalil Herbert. Today I say a facebook post of Ro Johnson getting on the plane with a cowboy hat on and forgot all about wondering why he did not get in the game?

Did someone Show Waldron any film from last year?

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least I saw Booker in the game, dont know what happened with Taylor though, hate to say I hope it was in injury after his 2 sacks last week and not some coaches decision.

I always saw Swift as that gadget back, they cannot get any running game going and still no Johnson or regular yardage Herbert.

Sure seems like a coaching staff outsmarting themselves again.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least I saw Booker in the game, dont know what happened with Taylor though, hate to say I hope it was in injury after his 2 sacks last week and not some coaches decision.

I always saw Swift as that gadget back, they cannot get any running game going and still no Johnson or regular yardage Herbert.

Sure seems like a coaching staff outsmarting themselves again.

There's little doubt after 2 games that we are f*cking up our personnel use on offense. It is just one of a myriad of issues...but it's glaring.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing to me that media has blown this interaction up so much. Cant believe so many idiots are debating this. Dudes a rookie and he’s steamed after losing, exposing every micro expression is criminal. And the fact Stroud felt the heat to address it even more absurd imo.

i feel for you guys, media goes after y’all and Caleb with an agenda, just like they did during our RGIII days.