• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Smith

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I had to leave in the 3rd and 4th quarter to pick someone up at the airport, rushed home to watch the tape. All I can say is when it was fourth and goal with 2 minutes left I thought no way. In all the coaching SportsHoopla I hope that we remember that was a huge bigtime throw by Smith, clutch clutch clutch.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
It wasn't a pretty game by any means by Smith. He lost he mechanics a bit and let a few balls sail on him. But he did deliver at the end and it's what you want to see from your QB. You play an ugly game but your defense picks you up and you respond at the win to claw out a victory.

MW#36

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I thought Smith handled the game decently today. Considering the pressure he was up against. And then to come through in the end with the clutch throw was huge! This guy is way beyond old Smith. Old Smith would have blown this game by half time.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I thought Smith handled the game decently today. Considering the pressure he was up against. And then to come through in the end with the clutch throw was huge! This guy is way beyond old Smith. Old Smith would have blown this game by half time.

ok i'll go with "decent" too and thats ok, didn't expect he'd play well every single game. he wasn't as good as the previous games but he didn't fall apart either. cause yeah, in the past it was a foregone conclusion he'd choke in the clutch.

calison3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I wasn't overly surprised by his late game play. Even though he has been bad throughout his career he has seemed to have a knack for getting the late score.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought that Smith a couple times held onto the ball too long when pressure came. I saw Crabtree pretty open on an underneath pattern, but Smith just kind of froze. He had a couple balls sail and tossed that pick. I thought for sure this is where we would regress, but the defense really stepped up and Smith got it together and they pulled it out.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was decent too. That game was the most nervous I have been as a spectator in regards to pressure on our QB. I can't imagine being the guy facing it. He understandably had happy feet that ruined his footwork on several throws.

sayheykid1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I continue to be cautiously optimistic about Smith.

What a great win!

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I continue to be cautiously optimistic about Smith.

What a great win!

i too.

think last week was just about the most we'll get out of him? so from here on, i'm hoping for more consistency. he's not far off this season so just asking for a little more. we all know he can't be good on EVERY play.

definitely a great win and its not too far fetched we meet them again.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
alexagain.jpg