• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Skins hire Peters to be the new GM

RedskinzDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes me blind?

Why don’t you tell me what you can do if you don’t have faith in the

What makes me blind?

Why don’t you tell me what you can do if you don’t have faith in them?
What can I do ? Nothing , no of us can. I just find it funny during the months running up to the draft everyone kept saying that they will trust this knew genius, just like all of the others in years past. This genius didn't draft a LT or pick open up in free agency either. Going to ensure that your franchise saving stick figure QB won't make it through the season. But you all keep drinking the kool-aid. I had false hope a few months ago that the name would change to something acceptable, but it is clear now Harris is a fraud. A little Putin Commie wannabe. You are all stuck with that crappy Commie name. I'll be rooting for continued failure that is sure to follow

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What can I do ? Nothing , no of us can. I just find it funny during the months running up to the draft everyone kept saying that they will trust this knew genius, just like all of the others in years past. This genius didn't draft a LT or pick open up in free agency either. Going to ensure that your franchise saving stick figure QB won't make it through the season. But you all keep drinking the kool-aid. I had false hope a few months ago that the name would change to something acceptable, but it is clear now Harris is a fraud. A little Putin Commie wannabe. You are all stuck with that crappy Commie name. I'll be rooting for continued failure that is sure to follow

Well you said we will have the same result with blind faith. That insinuates we will have a different result if we are pessimistic crybabies.

Yes, I would have loved to see a LT drafted; however, had we drafted Paul or take your pick, they likely would not be able to beat out what we currently have. It is usually us delusional fans that Se late second round picks to be viable year one starters.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i expect the 2nd rd picks to get reg season snaps not by injury.