• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sit Thielen?

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I really hate to sit this guy. Yes he has sucked these last couple of weeks but with tBears throwing everything at Cook to TRY to stop him, I'm hesitant to sit Theilen fer just that reason. However, I'm wondering if I might have better options here. You tell me. oh yeah, and talk about being snake bit on Monday Nights?? I lost the 2 games where I had dudes going on MNF in close games by a COMBINED 1.2 points...............lmao. Here are my choices other that Adam T.

Gus tBus @Pats
DHarris v Ravens
DHendo v Seattle

Honestly they all have some upside but certainly high risk.

EDIT: No PPR, 1 PT per 15 yards and 6 PT TD's.........

LeroyOU12

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I really hate to sit this guy. Yes he has sucked these last couple of weeks but with tBears throwing everything at Cook to TRY to stop him, I'm hesitant to sit Theilen fer just that reason. However, I'm wondering if I might have better options here. You tell me. oh yeah, and talk about being snake bit on Monday Nights?? I lost the 2 games where I had dudes going on MNF in close games by a COMBINED 1.2 points...............lmao. Here are my choices other that Adam T.

Gus tBus @Pats
DHarris v Ravens
DHendo v Seattle

given your other listed choices, I'd start Theilen.

Should I start Tyler Boyd or Brandin Cooks? They both have good upside, but I don't know which one will score more.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gus tBus @Pats
DHarris v Ravens
DHendo v Seattle

Looks like Henderson is good to go. I would give him the rock in non PPR. Bears secondary have just been deadly.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Should I start Tyler Boyd or Brandin Cooks? They both have good upside, but I don't know which one will score more.

PPR I say Boyd easily.
Standard, maybe Cooks splash plays has a bit more upside... but definitely the lower floor.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Weather in Cleveland is supposed to be brutal AF. Might wanna look at that. I'm starting Cooks in 2 leagues but not feeling too swell about it. Shitty options though.

EDIT: I'm the one with the shitty options other than Cooks. Pretty sure Boyd is the safer play IMO.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gus tBus @Pats
DHarris v Ravens
DHendo v Seattle

I have Theilen too and have struggled starting him after the first few weeks. Cousins is the main reason with Cook as well. I have Kirk and McLaurin and had Hopkins. I would probably start Theilen this week with the options you have, Edwards is close though, think he will get 1 or 2 scores.

LeroyOU12

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weather in Cleveland is supposed to be brutal AF. Might wanna look at that. I'm starting Cooks in 2 leagues but not feeling too swell about it. Shitty options though.

EDIT: I'm the one with the shitty options other than Cooks. Pretty sure Boyd is the safer play IMO.
I hear you, I'm leaning Boyd myself, but Cooks is kinda hot he scored 3 TDs and 85 points the last four games.