• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Since we are in between the drafting season

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got a win now roster? Hopefully you do.
Oh, it's win now.

It's win yesterday. I'm gonna pay for chasing wins for myself eventually. And whoever is playing micro in any random week. Lol

Stomp is defending champ. Crazy awesome squad he has.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, it's win now.

It's win yesterday. I'm gonna pay for chasing wins for myself eventually. And whoever is playing micro in any random week. Lol

Stomp is defending champ. Crazy awesome squad he has.
Whoa ...Micro, Stomp are both in this league, which must be a Lion FF league? OBX in it also?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to go Stomp!:thumb:

Your not going to let him do that again are you?
Did my best to stop him. Did my best to stop gandydancer the previous two years too.

This may shock you, but I own ODB and Jarvis Landry. Lol

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Stomp , why you give me Gordon?

Am I missing something? I had to do that deal, minus Bosa. Lol (other Bosa was my plan with the pick I gave.)

Just wanted to get a bit younger at the RB position and you're the only owner that i approached that offered a counter(And i made a lot of offers)

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to go Stomp!:thumb:

Your not going to let him do that again are you?

Going to be hard to stop

QB Baker, Big Ben, Wentz
RB CMC, Kerryon, Devonta, J Samuels, Breida, ZZ
WR Hopkins, Tyreek, Juju, Boyd, Lockett, C Samuels, M Jones
TE Ertz
DL Frank Clark, Jarran Reed
LB Khalil Mack, Zach Cunningham, Myles Jack, CJ Mosley, Kiko Alonzo
DB Denzel Ward Kareem Jackson

Left off a few guys league has 40m rosters 3 flex and 8 IDP

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Late to the party but i’ll partake!

QBs
High - Nobody really jumps out at me, but if I had to pick one... Watson. If his O-line keeps him upright then I’d expect big things.

Low - Murray or Mayfield. Murray for all the reasons most have discussed so no need to pile on. Good supporting cast but I’m not a big believer in his level of play. My pessimism for Baker has more to do with the inadequacies in his coaching staff than his skill set. With the right coaches I think Baker will flourish, but right now I see an unhinged train wreck in motion. We’ve seen dream teams before, but rarely do they work. Will they be able to contain so many polarizing egos in one locker room, especially in the face of adversity? Favorable schedule for the Browns so maybe I’m overthinking it & they go on a big roll, but that team has A+ level talent being coached by C or D level coaches. Not a good mixture. Things could snowball quickly.

RBs
High - Fournette... Their O-line was a mess last year. Read some stat about them starting 12 different O-lineman last season. This year they are at full health up front so we should see what Fournette can do from the start of September. And a new QB in town that’s isn’t exactly known for his arm talent, so we know Jax will lean on the run game often. Plus their defense has gotten more talented, if you can believe it. Fournette is poised for a big year.

Low - Chubb & Bell. Cleveland’s refusal to trade Duke Johnson because they “have a plan for him” and their acquisition of the suspended Kareem Hunt should be huge red flags. Chubb may be the starter, but he’s clearly not viewed as the work horse everyone is drafting him to be. Bell is in for a rough year. Should be rusty, running behind a subpar O-line, and with a coach that didn’t even want him. I just don’t see him taking a lot of hits this year.

WRs
High/Low - Pretty neutral on this group this year. Everyone’s value lines up pretty well, no glaring question marks. But putting on my homer glasses, I’m very high on both Donte Moncrief & James Washington. Expecting big things this year. You would think I’d be LOW on AB, but I’m not. He’ll kick, scream, whine & toss a few water coolers on his way to 1k+ yds. Gruden will scheme his way to justifying the pricetag.

TEs
High - McDonald, Howard or Henry. All injury-risk options. McDonald & Howard have great upside if they can just stay healthy. And we’ve been waiting on Hunter to break out since his rookie year. Got robbed of that last offseason. He should be very hungry this year.

Low - Evan Engram & Jordan Reed. Both have brutal schedules. A couple games against BUF, NYJ & PHI 2x whom all were top 5 against TEs last year. Pretty sure they both play 8-10 games agains the top 10 defenses vs TEs. Not a good recipe.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RBs
High - Fournette... Their O-line was a mess last year. Read some stat about them starting 12 different O-lineman last season. This year they are at full health up front so we should see what Fournette can do from the start of September. And a new QB in town that’s isn’t exactly known for his arm talent, so we know Jax will lean on the run game often. Plus their defense has gotten more talented, if you can believe it. Fournette is poised for a big year.

Jags were only team last year that didn't have a single guy start all 16 games between their 5 OL, per Charlie Weis on his satellite radio show yesterday.
Reminds me of the mid 2000's rams, lots of nice piece, but terrible OL play. Only Jags have a good D to go with the make shift O

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just gonna do higher on than most
QB- Matt ryan think hes top 5 this year, Dak will be top ten, Ben is still gonna be slinging it

WR-Corey davis gets tons of targets and year two step forward, sterling shephard is now the man, KeKe(esp ppr), james washington steps up , devin funchess is a TD machine, marquires goodwin has great chemistry with goodwin, marquise lee is pretty good when healthy and now gets foles

RB-fournette will be run into the ground again-also can catch, marlon mack will be a 3 down back in a high powered offense. Royce Freeman actually had better rushing numbers than lindsay. Alexander mattison gets enough work to be useful and is a fragile freddy dalvin cook injury away from being a league winner

TE-Vance mcdonald, austin hooper, ASJ
Going further out- Sam darnold and Kirk cousins can be had very late and be very serviceable letting u save the position for last

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest, I think they got rid of the problems. Both Bell and Antonio tried to write their own rules.

Ha, True no doubt, other problems still remain, and their absence creates new ones

These two quotes sum up the entire Steelers' situation, imo.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wanted to get a bit younger at the RB position and you're the only owner that i approached that offered a counter(And i made a lot of offers)
I never get offers in that league man.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
upload_2019-6-4_11-6-40.png

this is my team in that league. Losing Gronk hurts but im holding out that he returns. We had a ton of guys on IR last year but made the playoffs so the foundation is there.