• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Since we are in between the drafting season

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they could just run their starters until they break, thus Bell's holdout/contract dispute being so ugly from both sides (you'd have to be pretty biased to think only Bell or only PIT were at fault in that situation)

so who ever happens to be healthy that week gets the 15-20 touch workload, leaving the leftover 5-10 touches for the backup
devils advocate here...perhaps a lesson learned from the Bell situation...don't do that or it gets ugly

Maybe? Don't care either way, I think theres a bigger problem than usage for Conner

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think theres a bigger problem than usage for Conner
To be honest, I think they got rid of the problems. Both Bell and Antonio tried to write their own rules.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. They should hire Jim Caldwell.

What a disaster that passing game suddenly became. It's in such disarray it makes my leary on Kerryon who I like otherwise.
It's a joke of a franchise.

Caldwell led them to their first back to back winning seasons in 25 years, got fired.

Stafford improved greatly as a QB with Jim Bob as his QB coach and then as OC. Then the GM gets rid of a majority of talent in the passing game, find his scapegoat in Jim Bob, fired him too. They have shit for options when it comes to targets now. Gonna be rough I imagine.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. They should hire Jim Caldwell.

What a disaster that passing game suddenly became. It's in such disarray it makes my leary on Kerryon who I like otherwise.
I dealt Kerryon in the one dynasty I own him in recently. Was not even upset about it.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a joke of a franchise.

Caldwell led them to their first back to back winning seasons in 25 years, got fired.

Stafford improved greatly as a QB with Jim Bob as his QB coach and then as OC. Then the GM gets rid of a majority of talent in the passing game, find his scapegoat in Jim Bob, fired him too. They have shit for options when it comes to targets now. Gonna be rough I imagine.
Stafford was really good with Jim bob cooter.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford was really good with Jim bob cooter.
Yep.

I honestly believed he'd made the step into a Top Ten guy. Then they let Ebron walk(horrible move) and traded Tate and the offense sucked balls. Weird.

Jesse James, Fatty Anderson and Amendola aren't going to fix that shitshow from last year. Sucks, I'm ready for the next regime.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Stomp , why you give me Gordon?

Am I missing something? I had to do that deal, minus Bosa. Lol (other Bosa was my plan with the pick I gave.)

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.

I honestly believed he'd made the step into a Top Ten guy. Then they let Ebron walk(horrible move) and traded Tate and the offense sucked balls. Weird.

Jesse James, Fatty Anderson and Amendola aren't going to fix that shitshow from last year. Sucks, I'm ready for the next regime.
I agree with you 600% with jim bob he was scary good. They didn’t utilize ebron well or develop him

But the moves now are hot garbage

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you 600% with jim bob he was scary good. They didn’t utilize ebron well or develop him

But the moves now are hot garbage
He had really unattainable expectations on account of his draft position.

Unfair expectations.

Dude is a ridiculous athlete for his size. I honestly used to confuse him with Calvin at times on the field.

He does not have remarkable hands, but he's a TE, there aren't many that do. Indy capitalized on the Lions being the Lions and not even offering a 5th year. I could be wrong, but I believe Staff is the only first rounder on the roster not on a rookie deal. That the organization I've been stuck with my entire life. (Well, since the USFL folded anyway. My old man was a Panthers season ticket holder. They were winners. Lol)

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.

I feel for you Smitty.
I know the feeling when your team does infuriatingly crazy things and call it rebuilding.

I have a theory which may not mean much? As good as Jim Bob's offense was, the Lions weren't winning. Maybe they figured they already hired from the Patriots coaching tree, so why not copy the formula the Patriots use?
Run the ball, then use the holes in the zone defense for high-percentage passes.
Probably wouldn't hurt to bring in a few ex-Pats.

:noidea:

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll just do the highs right now.

QB-ARodgers and JWinston
RB-MGordon, DHenry, TColeman and JHoward
WR-AThielen, BCooks, RAnderson, KCoultee and AMiller
TE-JCook
K-MCrosby
D-Bills

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had really unattainable expectations on account of his draft position.

Unfair expectations.

Dude is a ridiculous athlete for his size. I honestly used to confuse him with Calvin at times on the field.

He does not have remarkable hands, but he's a TE, there aren't many that do. Indy capitalized on the Lions being the Lions and not even offering a 5th year. I could be wrong, but I believe Staff is the only first rounder on the roster not on a rookie deal. That the organization I've been stuck with my entire life. (Well, since the USFL folded anyway. My old man was a Panthers season ticket holder. They were winners. Lol)
your're right on all accounts. But brutal management, how old are your owners?> selling off soon maybe

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel for you Smitty.
I know the feeling when your team does infuriatingly crazy things and call it rebuilding.

I have a theory which may not mean much? As good as Jim Bob's offense was, the Lions weren't winning. Maybe they figured they already hired from the Patriots coaching tree, so why not copy the formula the Patriots use?
Run the ball, then use the holes in the zone defense for high-percentage passes.
Probably wouldn't hurt to bring in a few ex-Pats.

:noidea:
We were winning though. Back to back seasons for the first time since Fontes. Then Quinn scuttled the offense to get Jim Bob out. But he brought in Bevell. Staff isn't Brady or Wilson, but he kinda is Favre. (Mi us the addictions and dick picks.)

Idk, I have no faith in Patricia in any way and just want it to be over quickly.

I feel bad for Staff tbh. Like the guy, as a guy. Hate him in fantasy now though. Lol

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dealt Kerryon in the one dynasty I own him in recently. Was not even upset about it.
What did you get for him, if you don't mind me asking?