• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Since no one has..............

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When everything is all said and done. All you have left are the memories

From the first one you did that ended a strike

From all of those times you created gold out of Chicken shit

From the time you led us from the Improvable and hit that pass you have been trying to hit all day.

And of Course You high holding that trophy after delivering a whooping in the SB

and so many more that i can't think of right now.

Thanks Russ.

My your career end the way you want it

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. I'm gonna miss seeing him out there slinging it for us, but I wish him well in Denver. Could have been worse, he could have been traded to Pittsburgh or Green Bay or some other team I loathe. At least I sorta like the Broncos and it will make cheering for Russ easier.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we wont have to see him take sacks to preserve his completion percentage or miss wide open receivers because he cant see them over his OL.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. I'm gonna miss seeing him out there slinging it for us, but I wish him well in Denver. Could have been worse, he could have been traded to Pittsburgh or Green Bay or some other team I loathe. At least I sorta like the Broncos and it will make cheering for Russ easier.

Eh all the teams he talked about going to I don't mind, and that no trade clause was key.

Denver I like, New Orleans no beef but with Payton leaving and their roster about to implode no way, Raiders now that penis face Gruden is gone - fine, Giants whatever, Bears meh. And Dallas was never going to happen to begin with. That sounded like a Ciara request.

We do host the Broncos this upcoming season though. I hope Seattle fans at the stadium have some class and don't start boo'ing him.... although that stadium may be a little empty unless we draft a QB early (1st round) or get a big name in there.