• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Simple Question: Will You Watch Tuesday Night Football Bills vs Titans??

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sunday Night : Vikings vs Seahawks 8:20 PM EST

Monday Night : Broncos vs Patriots 5:00 PM EST

Monday Night: Chargers vs Saints 8:15 PM EST

Tuesday Night: Bills vs Titans 7:00 PM EST

Thursday Night: Chiefs vs Bills 8:20 PM

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone explain to me how the Chiefs could bitch about playing the Patriots last Tuesday night because they have a Sunday/Thursday schedule but it doesn't seem to bother them at all thet the Bills have a Tuesday/Thursday schedule??? If the NFL is so concerned about player safety, how could they let the Bills play two games two days apart when teams don't practice until Wednesday during the season after a Sunday game??

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I see like half the starters out for the Titans against the Bills I am probably just skipping that.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone explain to me how the Chiefs could bitch about playing the Patriots last Tuesday night because they have a Sunday/Thursday schedule but it doesn't seem to bother them at all thet the Bills have a Tuesday/Thursday schedule??? If the NFL is so concerned about player safety, how could they let the Bills play two games two days apart when teams don't practice until Wednesday during the season after a Sunday game??
Wait, the Bills are playing games 2 days apart? Is that possible? That is insane

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, the Bills are playing games 2 days apart? Is that possible? That is insane

No. They have said if the bills play Tuesday, their game with the chiefs will move to Sunday

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They are not going to play two days apart. They have said if the Bills game happens on Tuesday their game with the Chiefs will move to Sunday

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. They have said if the bills play Tuesday, their game with the chiefs will move to Sunday
Thanks. I couldn't see how that was possible. Schedule I checked shows them playing both days. This makes MUCH more sense...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, ill likely have it on, if football is on, its usually on........at least in the background............

you can always watch the news networks instead, they're fun, and informative

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll watch. Two contenders and possible playoff matchup down the road? Of course, regardless of who's out of the lineup.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL keeps changing games and their original protocols every time they do it.

Someone is going to die as a result of serious injury and That will be the beginning o the end of the NFL.

They're doing anything and everything possible to maximize revenue in an effort to prop the cap in 2021.

They don't give a rat's ass about player safety. They're trying to move the goal posts every week to make themselves look proactive
and make sure that money keeps pouring in. More Stadiums are opening and the percentage of fans allowed is increasing.

Follow the money......

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I am off work, I will watch NFL football no matter when they play. If I am at work, it will be on most, if not all the TVs and I will keep up with it as much as I can. If it is busy, I will be mumbling under my breath about how bullshit it is that I am working during an NFL game.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL keeps changing games and their original protocols every time they do it.

Someone is going to die as a result of serious injury and That will be the beginning o the end of the NFL.

They're doing anything and everything possible to maximize revenue in an effort to prop the cap in 2021.

They don't give a rat's ass about player safety. They're trying to move the goal posts every week to make themselves look proactive
and make sure that money keeps pouring in. More Stadiums are opening and the percentage of fans allowed is increasing.

Follow the money......
wait how are you jumping to DEATH? increased injuries yes.....that may happen, but DEATH......especially since your saying death by injury, not by illness or illness related complications......

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course because it is football and that is a good matchup.

The only Tuesday Night game I have seen before was when the NFL for no reason moved an Eagles-Vikings Sunday game due to snow storm that wasn't that bad to not Monday but Tuesday and it threw the Eagles in a funk and they lost to a bad Vikings team and which caused them to lose a bye week for the playoffs and Vick got injured in the game. So for that reason I do kind of hate Tuesday Night games.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Follow the money......

Ken, cut the drama, that's absurd

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe not... just saw that they may move the game again due to another positive test by the Titans