• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Similar to the Pats, but way out west.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember not too long ago, the Patriots had a similar history to us. A few division titles here and there, a handful of playoff games with some victories, a conference title and a Super Bowl appearance, but no trophy.

A dozen years ago they get Brady and Bellichek (sp).

Those 2 turned everything thing around and essentially they became a dynasty. Wouldn't it be great to have a 10+ year run at owning this league?

I see that same scenerio playing out right in front of us. I'm not saying that DangeRuss is a Brady, but he sure passes the eye test and I am all-in with Pete.

Last edited by a moderator:

dabisket08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Works for me. I hope you're right.

I could rest easy all the same. It would be awesome to see. Especially since Schneider has shown he's making an honest attempt to keep the core guys around. The only guy i could see leaving for the money would be browner. The other 3 seem to honestly embrace the city together.

ET, BAM BAM, and Sherm were all together at the M's game I went to a few weeks ago, they seem to honestly have a friendship out of the game.

But I may be talking out of my ass if the future turns out otherwise.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Browner has a connection with Pete. Pete gave him his shot in the NFL and IMO we will get a hometown break. My concern on the DB's would be Sherm. He may want all of the money. Both Browner and Sherm work best in our system, they may not have this kind of success on another team, and I hope they know it.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could easily see a 10 year run. the seahawks have a young core of defensive players, solid offense with a QB that we still don't know how good he can be, and finally a smart front office that's determined to win. I'm not knocking the Holmgren front office era because they did provide us some of the best football, but this current front office seems light years ahead of the old regime with how quickly they put seahawks football back on the map.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its uncanny..I hope so. This godforsaken sports town needs it! Lets get the Sonics back too..

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im optimistic but I aint going that far, would be nice,we could see a 4-5 year run though.