• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Signs Giannis may want out

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overrated. They can keep him. Best Regular season record and in gets a huge hole against Miami? .. And The bucks won a game without him. LOL Thats all the makings of a career choker
Sure ain't no Derrick Rose, right?:suds:

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milwaukee needs a good veteran pg and they'll be fine.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milwaukee needs a good veteran pg and they'll be fine.

That is debatable. Giannis style of play just doesn't work because he can't shoot from the outside. He is physically demanding and strong but missing the shooting part like Lebron. The only reason Lebrons style works is because he is also a great outside shooter and can hit the 3 at a high %. Giannis can't be the leading guy with the ball in his hand. A Chris Bosh/Kevin Love type role may work better for him.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is debatable. Giannis style of play just doesn't work because he can't shoot from the outside. He is physically demanding and strong but missing the shooting part like Lebron. The only reason Lebrons style works is because he is also a great outside shooter and can hit the 3 at a high %. Giannis can't be the leading guy with the ball in his hand. A Chris Bosh/Kevin Love type role may work better for him.
Giannis doesn't need to shoot from the outside but he does need a guy who can free up the shooters on the team and distribute . No C ever has won shit without an elite PG or SG. Middleton is ok but he should be the 3rd or 4th best player on a title team . Give Giannis CP3 and the Bucks cruise to the Finals

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giannis doesn't need to shoot from the outside but he does need a guy who can free up the shooters on the team and distribute . No C ever has won shit without an elite PG or SG. Middleton is ok but he should be the 3rd or 4th best player on a title team . Give Giannis CP3 and the Bucks cruise to the Finals

The way Middleton played in the playoffs i would look to deal him tbh. He played scared. Some people step up in the playoffs and other don't (Harden, etc)

I agree that a good pg would go along way to get the ball out of his hands....They should go after CP3 at all costs...Eric Bledsoe is a bum as well...And Lopez isn't going to cut it. They need to make a few moves...They were one of the worst "#1 seeds" i have witnessed in a long time as currently constructed.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its not fair to compare Giannis to a guy that had career knee ending injuries at the beginning of his peak in a playoff run
A) Gianni s suffered an injury ending any chance at the Bucks coming back this series, B) Rose injuries were not career ending, he is still playing in the league.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A) Gianni s suffered an injury ending any chance at the Bucks coming back this series, B) Rose injuries were not caterer ending, he is still playing in the league.
Rose’s prime was definitely cut short by his injuries.

But, the reality is that he was a good player, but his skill set wasn’t going to allow him to be the super elite force that Dorian wanted him to be.

Russell Westbrook is a pretty good comp for what Rose would have been.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way Middleton played in the playoffs i would look to deal him tbh. He played scared. Some people step up in the playoffs and other don't (Harden, etc)

I agree that a good pg would go along way to get the ball out of his hands....They should go after CP3 at all costs...Eric Bledsoe is a bum as well...And Lopez isn't going to cut it. They need to make a few moves...They were one of the worst "#1 seeds" i have witnessed in a long time as currently constructed.

They can’t deal MIddleton and get better at the same time.

He makes too much money.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rose’s prime was definitely cut short by his injuries.

But, the reality is that he was a good player, but his skill set wasn’t going to allow him to be the super elite force that Dorian wanted him to be.

Russell Westbrook is a pretty good comp for what Rose would have been.
Agree with this assessment.
Back before the injuries he played hero ball like Russ, relying solely on athletic ability and showed very little basketball ( and real world) IQ (that part is not a Russ comparison). What has impressed me in his play with the Piston s is that without the same abilities anymore he plays a much smarter game than he was capable of in his youth, showing growth I didn't think he was capable of and likely wouldn't have had without the injuries.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with this assessment.
Back before the injuries he played hero ball like Russ, relying solely on athletic ability and showed very little basketball ( and real world) IQ (that part is not a Russ comparison). What has impressed me in his play with the Piston s is that without the same abilities anymore he plays a much smarter game than he was capable of in his youth, showing growth I didn't think he was capable of and likely wouldn't have had without the injuries.

Agree.

Even then, I think where guys like Russ and Rose are challenged is with not being great 3 point shooters.

Rose would have been (and still is) an effective scorer because his athletic ability allows him to get to the basket.

But in the playoffs especially, when teams can tilt their defense to stop that 1 guy, players like Rose, Russ, Giannis tend to have trouble scoring efficiently.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possibly on Brogdon. But again if you're the best player in the league you should be better than Milwaukee was in the playoffs.
agree, but if they let money be the reason to lose Brogdon I wonder if that concerns him (if that is the case as I did not follow it).

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree.

Even then, I think where guys like Russ and Rose are challenged is with not being great 3 point shooters.

Rose would have been (and still is) an effective scorer because his athletic ability allows him to get to the basket.

But in the playoffs especially, when teams can tilt their defense to stop that 1 guy, players like Rose, Russ, Giannis tend to have trouble scoring efficiently.

Except Rose's 3 was improving by leaps and bounds and he was draining them prior to the playoff injury. Westbrook's J has always been trash

And Rose never had guys like to Durant/harden to play with. LOL. Comparing these two. Rose had Butler as his 2nd option. good player but not the caliber of those two.

Give Rose KD and Harden to play with in Chicago and see if Miami or Cleveland win a title. LOL

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except Rose's 3 was improving by leaps and bounds and he was draining them prior to the playoff injury. Westbrook's J has always been trash

And Rose never had guys like to Durant/harden to play with. LOL. Comparing these two. Rose had Butler as his 2nd option. good player but not the caliber of those two.

Give Rose KD and Harden to play with in Chicago and see if Miami or Cleveland win a title. LOL
Well, since westbrook, Durant and harden couldn't get a ring I think we already have the answer.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is funny.

You might be the worst NBA talent evaluator ever.

Rose had a really good team around him in Chicago. You give him far too much credit for what they accomplished.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is funny.

You might be the worst NBA talent evaluator ever.

Rose had a really good team around him in Chicago. You give him far too much credit for what they accomplished.

Pfftt. Really good team? A young Butler , Deng and Boozer? LOL. They were aighhtt. But hardly any stacked Superteam like Lebron's teams. IF anything they overachieved due to Thibs coaching. They would have been lucky to ever see the playoffs if Thibs wasn't there or Rose.

Im sure Rose would much rather play with KD and Harden than those guys as would anyone else with a brain LOL!!!

Last edited:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pfftt. Really good team? A young Butler , Deng and Boozer? LOL. They were aighhtt. But hardly any stacked Superteam like Lebron's teams. IF anything they overachieved due to Thibs coaching. They would have been lucky to ever see the playoffs if Thibs wasn't there or Rose.

Im sure Rose would much rather play with KD and Harden than those guys as would anyone else with a brain LOL!!!

when Chicago was at their best Joaqim Noah was first team all NBA.

Way to leave him out.