• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sign Dez Bryant?

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Gordon could be an option. Marshall would be a phenomenal mentor for him since he has overcome the very thing Gordon struggles with. Where is Gordon could be released when the Browns. I would be in favor of pursuing him

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Gordon could be an option. Marshall would be a phenomenal mentor for him since he has overcome the very thing Gordon struggles with. Where is Gordon could be released when the Browns. I would be in favor of pursuing him

Um, helllllzzzzzzzz NO! We gambled on getting a team cancer in Harvin 5 seasons ago. Other than a great return TD in SB 48, he was more hassle than it was worth.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, helllllzzzzzzzz NO! We gambled on getting a team cancer in Harvin 5 seasons ago. Other than a great return TD in SB 48, he was more hassle than it was worth.

It would be low risk because he wouldn't be getting guaranteed money...

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we did go after Gordon, it likely means Baldwin is on the sideline for quite some time. So overall that's bad news, but to make the best of it then looking at Gordon may not be out of the question. No denying the talent, and I'm doubtful he would be some sort of cancer. Like you say, Marshall may be able to help him and keep him in check.