• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sick of this crap

wbon22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't show up for afternoon games.

Don't show up for games against divisional opponents.

Hang your goalie out.

Let punk puke chicken:tape: like Avery have an influence on the game.

For too many years this crap has gone on....

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad trend of bad games when they have a big gap until the next game.
Last year they were horrible in these circumstances. They were bad usually in the first game after a gap as well

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One good thing is that this 6 days will help us get healthy

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They looked out of gas the break is probably a good thing. Doesn't help when you have that many guys hurt the lines were completely out of sync. Apparently Nodl also went out with an injury...that's dudes not tough enough to play a regular shift in the NHL IMO.

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The injuries have definitely hurt a lot, the fact that they all came in succession is even worse. They also didn't have anything in the tank for today from the looks of things. The lines are a strange topic in my eyes. It seems that Lavy broke up some of the guys who had shown prior chemistry, or maybe he just threw the bottom 9 in a hat and drew at random for today.

The 6 days off should help out a lot. They can get healthy, figure out how to clear the garbage in front of their own net, relearn their defensive assignments and figure out how to gain the zone on a fucking PP.

The most frustrating thing in my mind now is seeing just how talented this team is and then watching them fall on their faces semi-regularly.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
out played in pretty much every aspect today.. these things happen sometimes..

schenn should be up soon i would think.. unless jvr and jagr are both ready for the game next friday which they could be

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Look at the age of the players out there right now. GIroux, Simmonds, VOracek, Z, Couturier, Read, RInaldo, BOurdon, Marshall all are under 25. THey aren't going to dominate every game.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spare me with the injury excuses. Your team still has crappy goaltending. This time your moron GM spent a ton of money on a crappy goalie.

Lol whO the hell are you? Rags fan perhaps? I don't think you have room to comment on overpaid trash. The rags have turned that in to an organization model

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol whO the hell are you? Rags fan perhaps? I don't think you have room to comment on overpaid trash. The rags have turned that in to an organization model

What impresses me most about the Rags is their determination to over spend every free agency and then find a way to either bury or move their trash for another teams trash. Sather is a genius and the rest of the league should take notice...:banplease:

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What amazes me about the Rags is how they are so good at staying consistently mediocre.

wbon22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rangers, like the Raiders, committed to mediocrity at any price

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Disney trash that is going to get toxed already trying to troll our board as well

Last edited by a moderator:

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disney trash that is going to get toxed already trying to troll our board as well

heh, i guess i can delete his posts here too... wasn't going to unless he came back for more, but i guess i might as well take it out.. sometimes i wish we could rationally argue with people, but most trolls have 0 intelligence.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
heh, i guess i can delete his posts here too... wasn't going to unless he came back for more, but i guess i might as well take it out.. sometimes i wish we could rationally argue with people, but most trolls have 0 intelligence.

I just changed his post to I'm a closet devils fan one of the other mods closed the thread so he can't post again before I could beat on him more.hell back at Disney the rags fans didn't even like him

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gents -- You both have the power to toss his useless ass for good, so...if you deem necessary....please....by all means...have at it. :becky:

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tox, you should have just been the Mod of the Flyer board. Then you wouldn't get caught up in all of the bullshit.....and then maybe you wouldn't be leaving you fuckface.....and no, I'm not bitter ;)

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tox, you should have just been the Mod of the Flyer board. Then you wouldn't get caught up in all of the bullshit.....and then maybe you wouldn't be leaving you fuckface.....and no, I'm not bitter ;)

I hear ya bro and I sincerely appreciate the good words, but even though I've been the only Mod here full time doing all of the deleting, banning etc..etc...it's my life outside of this place that's become too big for me to find the time or energy to play here or anywhere anymore.

I don't mean to sound like Mr. Freakin Important here because that's not my style, but my personal and professional resposiblities have grown immensely and I just cannot be here enough to enjoy it anymore.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya bro and I sincerely appreciate the good words, but even though I've been the only Mod here full time doing all of the deleting, banning etc..etc...it's my life outside of this place that's become too big for me to find the time or energy to play here or anywhere anymore.

I don't mean to sound like Mr. Freakin Important here because that's not my style, but my personal and professional resposiblities have grown immensely and I just cannot be here enough to enjoy it anymore.

So you're choosing real life, meaningful, important issues over a message board? :confused: :D

You'll be missed Bro Nieuwendyk. But family/work >>>>>>>>>> SportsHoopla.

:(

EDIT: Just saw your second post and now I'm fucking livid. You better hope I never show up at your front door and promptly get knocked the fuck out. Ya, take that ya grizzly bitch.

:D