• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should This Photo Concern Cardinals Fans?

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly haven't heard much other than that Fitzpatrick seems to have a firm hold on the starting spot (not surprising). Not making excuses, but Miami is an offensive dumpster fire. Their RBs are all off the scrap heap, their offensive line was 2nd to worst in the NFL last year, and their WR/TE group is bottom 3 in the NFL. That was probably the worst spot for him to wind up.

They'll be fine...I played them in Tecmo the other day, and we went right through the season with hardly anybody scoring on us, other than LA with Bo Jackson. Won most of the games with final scores like 49-0, 56-6, one time we scored 84 on Cleveland

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'll be fine...I played them in Tecmo the other day, and we went right through the season with hardly anybody scoring on us, other than LA with Bo Jackson. Won most of the games with final scores like 49-0, 56-6, one time we scored 84 on Cleveland
they key is to zig zag.

giphy.gif

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh...I thought he completed most of his passes while scramble-catin'. I could be wrong
dug this up:

Breaking down Kyler Murray's strengths and weaknesses, impact on the 2019 NFL Draft

Pocket Movement
For as patient as Murray can be despite his elite athleticism, he's not exactly a deft pocket drifter at this point. Yes, he flashed the ability to subtly maneuver away from oncoming defenders ... it just wasn't a consistent part of his game for the Sooners. At times, he'd leave the pocket to run at the first sign of pressure, a clear-cut negative. I rarely saw him drift directly into a sack, but Murray has to get better operating inside the pocket in tight quarters.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly haven't heard much other than that Fitzpatrick seems to have a firm hold on the starting spot (not surprising). Not making excuses, but Miami is an offensive dumpster fire. Their RBs are all off the scrap heap, their offensive line was 2nd to worst in the NFL last year, and their WR/TE group is bottom 3 in the NFL. That was probably the worst spot for him to wind up.

Dolphinswire.usatoday.com discussed the offence and defence depth charts and argued that they could actually be better than last year especially with younger players gaining experience. Face it guys like Wake aren't getting any younger and Fitz and Rosen may be better. RT may be the one position of major drop off but we'll see. Anyway good read if you have time sorry couldn't copy link from phone.