• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should This Photo Concern Cardinals Fans?

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly the two guys that stand out the most in the pic is that big OT second to last row in ninja-turtle green ( hall of famer there)
and that big RB in the front row in ninja-turtle green!

fixed.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what if funnier.

Is it that Murray looks shorter than Andy Isabella who is listed at 5'9 or that Hakeem Butler looks like Dikembe Mutombo compared to everyone else.

What a contrast.
he's going to flame out and go back to baseball i think.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously DJ is going to pump up his QB, but all I have been hearing out of camp is how electric and explosive his arm is.

There is very much a buzz around the team that just wasn’t there with Rosen.
rosen is not a good QB and lacks a lot of the tools that people thought he had. you guys got out from him.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rosen is not a good QB and lacks a lot of the tools that people thought he had. you guys got out from him.
Pretty premature saying that after one season where he was thrown into the fire right away, saw every single starting offensive lineman on the team wind up on injured reserve, and had no real mentor as a QB on the team. Not saying he's the next Brady, but giving a rookie one year on the worst team in the NFL and making your assessment seems abrupt.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty premature saying that after one season where he was thrown into the fire right away, saw every single starting offensive lineman on the team wind up on injured reserve, and had no real mentor as a QB on the team. Not saying he's the next Brady, but giving a rookie one year on the worst team in the NFL and making your assessment seems abrupt.
im going off what im seeing in mami. i disregard last year for the above reasons. he hasnt looked good in miami so far.

belichick coveted him coming out of UCLA, and he didnt even bother to try and make a serious offer.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im going off what im seeing in mami. i disregard last year for the above reasons. he hasnt looked good in miami so far.

belichick coveted him coming out of UCLA, and he didnt even bother to try and make a serious offer.
I honestly haven't heard much other than that Fitzpatrick seems to have a firm hold on the starting spot (not surprising). Not making excuses, but Miami is an offensive dumpster fire. Their RBs are all off the scrap heap, their offensive line was 2nd to worst in the NFL last year, and their WR/TE group is bottom 3 in the NFL. That was probably the worst spot for him to wind up.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on what?
just my gut. at some point, height matters, and like you illustrated, hes a lot smaller than hes listed at. i think at some point we'll see that come into play for him. hes got the arm, but i dont read good things about his football IQ either. he also scored a 20 on his wonderlic.

plus i think hes a better baseball prospect than NFL.

just one mans opinion.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just my gut. at some point, height matters, and like you illustrated, hes a lot smaller than hes listed at. i think at some point we'll see that come into play for him. hes got the arm, but i dont read good things about his football IQ either. he also scored a 20 on his wonderlic.

plus i think hes a better baseball prospect than NFL.

just one mans opinion.
I get it. However, I have heard the opposite about his football IQ.

I don't know how much stock I put into Wonderlic scores when people like Marino, Kelly, Culpepper, Bradshaw, McNair, etc. all were less than 20.

Either way, he could flame out, but I gotta see him on the field. Obviously I want him to succeed.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it. However, I have heard the opposite about his football IQ.

I don't know how much stock I put into Wonderlic scores when people like Marino, Kelly, Culpepper, Bradshaw, McNair, etc. all were less than 20.

Either way, he could flame out, but I gotta see him on the field. Obviously I want him to succeed.
terry bradshaw literally couldnt read.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was Doug Flutie 5’8?