• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should the NFL Require All Players and Staffs to Be Vaccinated Against Covid ??

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True enough and that cannot be disputed. I personally think all players should get vaxed but ya there's that 800 pound gorilla in the room.
if they choose to i am fine with it . i am not anti vax , i just want to wait it out and see

i have had experience with experimental vaccines in desert storm /shield . i took them because it was the best we had . but some soldiers got guld war syndrome from it . i was lucky , no side effects

my wife took depokote and it turned out 4 of 7 of my children had birth defects from the drug that didnt show until a decade later . it was the best they had

only time can tell what side effects can happen so i weigh the risks and manage them

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fauci isnt a politician (professionally ) but once he lied about masks and his role in gain of function research he cant be trusted
and people see that
Remind me, what was his lie about masks? Could it be he cited a known "fact" that proved to be incorrect later?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if they choose to i am fine with it . i am not anti vax , i just want to wait it out and see

i have had experience with experimental vaccines in desert storm /shield . i took them because it was the best we had . but some soldiers got guld war syndrome from it . i was lucky , no side effects

my wife took depokote and it turned out 4 of 7 of my children had birth defects from the drug that didnt show until a decade later . it was the best they had

only time can tell what side effects can happen so i weigh the risks and manage them
I was prescribed a drug years ago that I took once.
I didn't like the way it made me feel and I discontinued.
Turns out drug was very harful and was off the market a month later.
I do understand your view in your case.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remind me, what was his lie about masks? Could it be he cited a known "fact" that proved to be incorrect later?
He stated he lied about using the mask at first ( if you remember they said masks didn’t work and werent needed ) because he wanted medical professionals to get them . He said that himself . He said he lied to us

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was prescribed a drug years ago that I took once.
I didn't like the way it made me feel and I discontinued.
Turns out drug was very harful and was off the market a month later.
I do understand your view in your case.
The FDA approved it. It hurt people.

Many such cases.