• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should the NFL Require All Players and Staffs to Be Vaccinated Against Covid ??

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you do know that minorities , have the highest % of not being vaccinated and in the case of blacks the overwhelmingly vote democrat .

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay so there was a Vaccine in 2020

There is no Vaccine in 2021

Only vaccinated have caught Covid

You have common sense
tell it to the titans HC and half the wft team guys who got it while being vaccinated

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he probably got that I was just fucking with him. You on the other hand seem completely lost, that being the case why don't act completely lost and drop it.
okay sorry but you came across as obsessed

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two problems with this statement. First, not everyone would say all politicians are liars, but they should. Second, and this is the difficult part, just because all politicians are liars doesn't mean everything out of their mouths is a lie. Sometimes their agenda actually is good and doesn't require a lie....

Sometimes it has to come down to one decision. What is best for all!
a lot of key people in this thing have very questionable ties to the people who caused this so i can see why there is a lot of distrust .

right now i feel my antibodies can do more good and serve the greater good by not getting vaccinated at this time . my plasma saved my sister in laws life and that is all the science i need .

that isnt to say i wont get vaccinated but all of these "required " vaccinations had decades of testing and trials before they were deemed safe . these treatments are approved for emergency use only and we have no idea what the long term problems can be

once you have lost trust in someone thats it . you can never know when they are telling the truth
fauci isnt a politician (professionally ) but once he lied about masks and his role in gain of function research he cant be trusted
and people see that

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a lot of key people in this thing have very questionable ties to the people who caused this so i can see why there is a lot of distrust .

right now i feel my antibodies can do more good and serve the greater good by not getting vaccinated at this time . my plasma saved my sister in laws life and that is all the science i need .

that isnt to say i wont get vaccinated but all of these "required " vaccinations had decades of testing and trials before they were deemed safe . these treatments are approved for emergency use only and we have no idea what the long term problems can be

once you have lost trust in someone thats it . you can never know when they are telling the truth
fauci isnt a politician (professionally ) but once he lied about masks and his role in gain of function research he cant be trusted
and people see that
1. He never lied about masks you are mis representing the fact. The CDC mad a statement Feb and Fauci was following that guideline. In March the CDC rescinded the comment as did Fauci.

2. "You feel your antibodies can do more good" so you personal opinion no medical fact to support it. What we do know is that 83+% of all new cases are vaccinated people. And when they get sick are begging for the shot. Too late I guess it's gods way of cleansing the gene pool.

3. The FDA approved the Pfizer shot, it no longer takes decades we are not working with technology from 70 years ago.

4. Personally I fell we are better off if the un-vaccinated catch this shit and die lessen the chances it can spread further.

5. As I said before now that its FDA Approved the NFL should mandate the shot, period people have a right to be protected from those to damn stupid to take the shot.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. He never lied about masks you are mis representing the fact. The CDC mad a statement Feb and Fauci was following that guideline. In March the CDC rescinded the comment as did Fauci.

2. "You feel your antibodies can do more good" so you personal opinion no medical fact to support it. What we do know is that 83+% of all new cases are vaccinated people. And when they get sick are begging for the shot. Too late I guess it's gods way of cleansing the gene pool.

3. The FDA approved the Pfizer shot, it no longer takes decades we are not working with technology from 70 years ago.

4. Personally I fell we are better off if the un-vaccinated catch this shit and die lessen the chances it can spread further.

5. As I said before now that its FDA Approved the NFL should mandate the shot, period people have a right to be protected from those to damn stupid to take the shot.
he came out himself and lied about because he wanted medical professionals to get the masks first

antibodies are currently being used and as i said my sister in law survived using them . in fact 3 in 10 get better

funny not one NFL player died last year and none took a shot

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he came out himself and lied about because he wanted medical professionals to get the masks first

antibodies are currently being used and as i said my sister in law survived using them . in fact 3 in 10 get better

You're dead wrong on this, but it's okay I know you refuse to see it in any other light.

A lot of players took the shot as soon as it was available. Not sure where you are getting the no one took the shot data?

Do you just make shit up?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're dead wrong on this, but it's okay I know you refuse to see it in any other light.

A lot of players took the shot as soon as it was available. Not sure where you are getting the no one took the shot data?

Do you just make shit up?
no one could have taken a shot last year , there wasnt a vaccine

i am not dead wrong he said it

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True enough and that cannot be disputed. I personally think all players should get vaxed but ya there's that 800 pound gorilla in the room.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who does?
you guys can select a moderator . it wouldnt be right for me to come to your board as a guest and start laying down the law without any feedback from your posters

our guys voted for what i do

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guys can select a moderator . it wouldnt be right for me to come to your board as a guest and start laying down the law without any feedback from your posters

our guys voted for what i do
We function well here without a MOD. We settle shit ourselves.
Outsiders are welcome here but might get abused if trolling.
I have been offered MOD duties but I prefer being a troll. I don't want to start behaving!
I always complain when NFL or Patriots board moves into politics.
I have never seen IQ's drop so quickly when a discussion gets political.