• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should the NFL Require All Players and Staffs to Be Vaccinated Against Covid ??

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think the NFL should have just kept last years protocols in place rather then dividing players into 2 groups open for persecution

we played a full season last year and we made it decently . now some treatment ( its not a real vaccine ) somehow means they are in MORE dangers ?

most everyone would say all politicians are liars but yet and the slightest bit of fear and you will bend over and take it up mainstreet to people who dont follow the guidelines you are expected to follow

my opinion is the vax is the best thing we have to treat this . so you have a choice , take it and hope it works and 15 yrs from now you dont get a side affect or you can weigh and manage the risk

the FDA said round up was good to go when they approved it . how did that work out ?

the data says clearly that you have almost have no chance of getting this disease and dying from it

i whipped its ass twice ( that is rare in of itself )

i have antibodies that can help 3 out of 10 people survive who otherwise might not by donating my plasma . the chances of me getting it a 3rd time passing it along and /or dying from it are astronomical and in fact my sister in law is going to survive this virus because she got my wife's plasma

if we were vaccinated then all that goes away so why cant we choose to help others and manage the risk as we see fit ?

now i may have to get vaccinated do to work but why should i be fired if i dont get vaccinated after your asses needed me to go in harms way to keep this country powered up ? why should the nurse , DR , store clerk , truck driver etc be fired when they did the same fucking thing ?

look it took yrs and i mean decades to approve the vaccines we used to get into schools etc . and no schools and such cant force you to take,them you can sign a waiver

now if the players have issue with the vaccine then ask yourself why ? the current administration told everyone the trump vaccine was unsafe and elect me and i will straighten it out . then they get elected and they take it and want to FORCE you to do the same .

the govt first started out with no masks , then we need them , then just give us 2 weeks to flatten the curve , then we need a vaccine , then we need 70% vaccinated , if you get the vaccine you dont need a mask but now you do need it anyway and we nee 100% vaccination but it doesnt stop you from getting it and passing it on. . what can low information players believe ?

so in my opinion no one should force anything on me i find morally wrong or not comfortable with and my reasons should be valid and accepted . your fear doesnt override my right to do whats best for me and my family and choices should be respected whichever way they decide

i just dont get why so many people are willing to be dominated by a bunch of liars
I respect your opinions. (there's alot of them there!)
Do you wear a seat belt?
Do you smoke?
Do you let people smoke in your car?
Do you mind if children stick their fingers in you meat at the grocery store after picking their nose?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I respect your opinions. (there's alot of them there!)
Do you wear a seat belt?
Do you smoke?
Do you let people smoke in your car?
Do you mind if children stick their fingers in you meat at the grocery store after picking their nose?
yes , but that isnt the same as jabbing something in your arm
no but i used to
yes
yes but again its not the same as jabbing something into your arm forcibly

seat belts dont cause medical side effects . its a choice to smoke and allow people to smoke

sanitation is not being forced on me

look i am not anti vax i am anti mandate

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no but i used to
yes

seat belts dont cause medical side effects . its a choice to smoke and allow people to smoke

I get it. I used to be that way about seatbelts.
If I have auto insurance why can't I drink and drive?
Smoke next to me in a restaurant and I will throw you through the door.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think the NFL should have just kept last years protocols in place rather then dividing players into 2 groups open for persecution
There was NO vaccine last year.

This year we have a vaccine and the only people that appear to be getting seriously infected are the unvaccinated.

So far, the only NFL players that have had any positive test results are the unvaccinated.

Don't talk morality. Naked unvaccinated guys could well carry the infection and pass it to other unvaccinated guys. Those guys then could cause a team to forfeit games and cost even the vaccinated players a paycheck. Common sense is much better phrase.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it. I used to be that way about seatbelts.
If I have auto insurance why can't I drink and drive?
Smoke next to me in a restaurant and I will throw you through the door.
do i have the right to force you to carry a gun
do i have the right to make you a Christian
do i have the right to throw you out the door if you eat what i dont
There was NO vaccine last year.

This year we have a vaccine and the only people that appear to be getting seriously infected are the unvaccinated.

So far, the only NFL players that have had any positive test results are the unvaccinated.

Don't talk morality. Naked unvaccinated guys could well carry the infection and pass it to other unvaccinated guys. Those guys then could cause a team to forfeit games and cost even the vaccinated players a paycheck. Common sense is much better phrase.
not true , not true at all

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do i have the right to force you to carry a gun
do i have the right to make you a Christian
do i have the right to throw you out the door if you eat what i dont

this from june

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay so there was a Vaccine in 2020

There is no Vaccine in 2021

Only vaccinated have caught Covid

You have common sense

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MMRB and Polio say hold our serom

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everyone would say all politicians are liars
Two problems with this statement. First, not everyone would say all politicians are liars, but they should. Second, and this is the difficult part, just because all politicians are liars doesn't mean everything out of their mouths is a lie. Sometimes their agenda actually is good and doesn't require a lie....
no but i used to
yes

Sometimes it has to come down to one decision. What is best for all!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*serum

WTF was serom?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line. FDA approved Pfizer companies can now mandate the shot. Delta is doing it UPS and other big players. NFL needs to mandate it make it a condition of continued employment. If players still don't want the shot head over to the arena league.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got every vaccine there was when I was a kid, and I ate peanut butter before I was 21 too.
My kids have gotten every vaccine available including HPV.

Except Covid.
Yet.

I will and they will when the vaccines have been perfected.
so when will that be in your eyes?

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no but i used to
yes

same thing.