• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should the NFL Require All Players and Staffs to Be Vaccinated Against Covid ??

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course, there is even less data on the type of degree earned. It could range from home fathering to nuclear physics. Most common degree that I could find is communications. No specifics.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Six teams have notified the NFL that they will not hold Voluntary OTAs.

Players are complaining that they do not want to take part for fear of being exposed to Covid.

1. Should the league REQUIRE every player and all Team Staffs to be vaccinated before a certain date?
2. Should any player who refuses to be vaccinated be suspended without pay?
3. Should vaccinated players be forced to play with nor against players who refuse?

Refusal to be vaccinated is a problem if this pandemic gets any worse. Right now, children seem to be affected to a lesser degree than adults, but all that needs to happen is a variant of a variant devlops or mutates and then kids will start dying by the thousands. The largest spread of disease is when kids pick up something at school and bring it home.

Comments? Complaints?
No, this is America. Don't be a ****.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I use to think not, but now that the Pfizer shot is FDA approved I say yes it should be required. Just like Measles, Mumps, Rubella make it a requirement for school, and the work place. It's time to end the idiocy

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Yes
2. Yes but with pay.
3. Yes on #2 takes care of this one.

Will they have to hire vaccinated scabs? Probably.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, hell we couldn't even use gyms. These guys are sweating and spitting on each other.

Yes they still have a choice. They can choose to find another job. If I'm an owner I put a lot of money into you as a player. If you can't play or cause someone else to not be able to play. I have a problem with that.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No for some people this is a religious or spiritual belief, others feel they don't trust the vaccine yet , people have the right to choose

Just want to point out that even if a league or employer mandates that their employees get vaccinated, it is still an individual choice.

All choices have consequences. In this case the consequence would be that the employee loses their job if they don’t comply.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just want to point out that even if a league or employer mandates that their employees get vaccinated, it is still an individual choice.

All choices have consequences. In this case the consequence would be that the employee loses their job if they don’t comply.
Why is this so hard to grasp? This new generation is fubar.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree. And if anyone is willing to sacrifice their livelihood for personal choice that's fine. If they don't want their kids to attend public schools, that's fine I am sure some private schools will require it time as well leaving them to home school. If they choose to place themselves on an island well that may be where they belong anyway.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. And if anyone is willing to sacrifice their livelihood for personal choice that's fine. If they don't want their kids to attend public schools, that's fine I am sure some private schools will require it time as well leaving them to home school. If they choose to place themselves on an island well that may be where they belong anyway.
The top private schools like Choate, Salisbury and Riverton have a vaccination requirement for staff, teachers and students. If mon and dad are paying near $100K a year to keep their kids safe in Choate, then they expect their kids to be safe and to be able to eat the best a five star chef can provide. You don't pay that kind of money to have off site mass oatmeal cooked and shipped to a school along with cold scrambled eggs.

Believe it or not, most of these schools are far ahead of the curve and have usually already put rules in place before public schools even begin to consider them. I worked for an insurance carrier that insured private schools like Choate. Long before all of the pervert stuff started, I trained at least 100 teachers and staff how to drive 14 passenger school buses so that no one would be transporting kids in their personal vehicles.

Henry Kissinger's grandson watched some of his teachers hit a few curbs and said that he'd call a taxi if he needed one.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell I didn't want to get the shots but I did.
If it was a work requirement I would have grumbled and then got it and I'm not making that kind of money.
I did get the Covid and then the shots a couple months later because I couldn't stand the wifes bitching any more.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell I didn't want to get the shots but I did.
If it was a work requirement I would have grumbled and then got it and I'm not making that kind of money.
I did get the Covid and then the shots a couple months later because I couldn't stand the wifes bitching any more.
In the end that is what a great wife does, nags us until we do the right thing which we should have done all along

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course not that is guy code
Sort of like when she says, "I need a little help."

Ever had the nut to say, "Do it yourself."?

Sure feels good when she says "Thanks, I'll make you a treat later."

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I use to think not, but now that the Pfizer shot is FDA approved I say yes it should be required. Just like Measles, Mumps, Rubella make it a requirement for school, and the work place. It's time to end the idiocy
You can end idiocy quickly by killing yourself.

Good luck. :wave:

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can end idiocy quickly by killing yourself.

Good luck. :wave:
I don't fear death, and I loathe heartbreak. If I were gone there would be no man around to keep your wife and mama sexually satisfied I think I will stay around and save them the loss.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't fear death, and I loathe heartbreak. If I were gone there would be no man around to keep your wife and mama sexually satisfied I think I will stay around and save them the loss.
You say this on the internet because the truth is no woman will touch you.