• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should the Bulls make a trade?

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the deadline rapidly approaching, do you think we should unload some depth to fill a spot at the wing? Who would you like to see them go after? Who would the Bulls have to include?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes and no. who do u trade and who do u get. The easy way is to sign R. Allen. He will help spread the floor and is a so so defender.

I would like to see Bulls add a defensive guy who can hit open 3's.

Something is missing with this team. They are missing that energy guy this year. Gibson looks like he lost that. We also don't have that toughness.

This might sound crazy but I would trade Noah. He has been some what bad this year. Make a crazy trade for A. Davis. Noah, McBuckets, Snell and 1std rd pick. maybe take out snell and throw in Gibson. Bring the Chitown boy back to his home town and team him up with Rose. Pipe dream. LOL

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we will see the Decline of Noah fall quick. I would maybe trade him before he loses a lot of value. Im a Noah fan but he just isn't right this year.

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we will see the Decline of Noah fall quick. I would maybe trade him before he loses a lot of value. Im a Noah fan but he just isn't right this year.

He has fallen off considerably from last year, but I expected it. He's a solid player that had one MVP type year. Oh and I would give my mddle nut to get AD but it ain't happenin.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has fallen off considerably from last year, but I expected it. He's a solid player that had one MVP type year. Oh and I would give my mddle nut to get AD but it ain't happenin.

Yeah I agree but how awesome would that be. 2 Chitown boys playing together.

I still think we should trade Noah. We can get a lot for him. Maybe play out this year and see how this team does but if they lose this year trade him. I would take Cousin but too much drama with him.

Noah
Gibson
McBuckets
1st rd pick
2nd rd pick

for

A. Davis.
some other pointless players to make the salaries work.
really not a bad trade.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the problem is, we had a starting forward line of Noah and Gibson, Mirotic off the bench. Instead they forced themselves into a booby prize after not getting carmello with Pau. Both Noah and Gibson basically look at themselves saying what do I need to do?

IF we need to match a sheet on Butler next year, its gonna be 16.5 million. Bulls screwed that one up.
I also do not expect Thibbs to be here next season unless the bulls win the title, so changing now is probably looking at what the new coach is gonna want.

Just cant trade noah and gibson, need defenders down there. Noah and Gibson are making about 22 million, so I dont think you need to add much more to match with AD.

When Snell plays with confidence he fills the gaps. Dunleavy spreads the floor, McBucketts again needs to go to the D league. He wont make it here with Thibbs coaching. Its another morrison. Niko had some rookie honors earlier, not Thibbs is misusing him again. The future guys like snell and niko are getting played head games by thibbs and that does us no good.

The bigger worry is Derrick and Butler just dont seem on the same page. I would rather see Dunleavy dealt and put Butler at the 3 where he can guard Lebron.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I agree but how awesome would that be. 2 Chitown boys playing together.

I still think we should trade Noah. We can get a lot for him. Maybe play out this year and see how this team does but if they lose this year trade him. I would take Cousin but too much drama with him.

Noah
Gibson
McBuckets
1st rd pick
2nd rd pick

for

A. Davis.
some other pointless players to make the salaries work.
really not a bad trade.

You are nuts if you think the pelicans would trade Davis for all of those role players. Get real, man. The Kings wouldn't even trade cousins for those players. This isn't nba 2k15.

A name being bounced around is Aaron Afflalo. I wouldn't mind adding him, but I think well just end up signing Ronnie brewer.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are nuts if you think the pelicans would trade Davis for all of those role players. Get real, man. The Kings wouldn't even trade cousins for those players. This isn't nba 2k15.

A name being bounced around is Aaron Afflalo. I wouldn't mind adding him, but I think well just end up signing Ronnie brewer.

LOL role players, Noah DPY, Gibson would be a starting PF for most teams, McBuckets(rookie) and a 1st rd pick is a good offer.

I do agree with you I don't think it would happen but don't act like this is a nothing trade. They get some players to build around. Maybe instead of McBuckets throw in Snell(his value is higher right now).

what about this…..

Noah, Butler, McBuckets and a 1st rd pick.
for
Davis and Gordon or Evans

I like Butler but why not get something back just in case you can't sign him.

again I know none of this will happen but its fun to think about a combo of Rose and Davis.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More realistic move, Trade Gibson and now pick up Larry Sanders(Bucks buying him out). Save some money from Gibson and also add a piece that might be able to help us this year. Sanders gives us insurance at the Center and PF position. rotation of Gasol, Noah, Sanders and Mirotic would be nice. Trade Gibson for a SG/SF. Defensive guy that can hit open 3's.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL role players, Noah DPY, Gibson would be a starting PF for most teams, McBuckets(rookie) and a 1st rd pick is a good offer.

I do agree with you I don't think it would happen but don't act like this is a nothing trade. They get some players to build around. Maybe instead of McBuckets throw in Snell(his value is higher right now).

what about this…..

for

again I know none of this will happen but its fun to think about a combo of Rose and Davis.

There is no package we can put together that will bring Davis here until he starts demanding for a trade. I'm not comparing the two as players, but that would be like the Bulls trading Jordan to Miami for Alonzo mourning, Tim Hardaway, and a few picks.

And yes, those players are role players. Davis is a star player that you build a team around and a very high quality one at that. Noah and Taj are players that you put around a star. Also, Noah's career is already on the steep downhill. The time for trading him would've been this offseason. Now, nobody wants him. We could offer Butler, Pau, and Rose and the Pelicans would probably still not accept.

Last edited by a moderator:

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More realistic move, Trade Gibson and now pick up Larry Sanders(Bucks buying him out). Save some money from Gibson and also add a piece that might be able to help us this year. Sanders gives us insurance at the Center and PF position. rotation of Gasol, Noah, Sanders and Mirotic would be nice. Trade Gibson for a SG/SF. Defensive guy that can hit open 3's.

That's not an option. The Bucks are buying out Larry Sanders because he refuses to quit smoking weed. That won't change if we sign him. Nobody is going to touch that head case because if they do, he will fail drug tests and not play.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what about this…..

for

I'm curious as to who you would want for Taj. Would you trade Taj for Afflalo?

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Afflalo is making 7 million. Taj is the closest at 8. I just dont think moving Taj will be an answer to the current problems of when we lose the ball movement is terrible, the help defense is terrible.

I have never liked Noah, never though of him as anything but a rodman, and when he chooses to take the last shot earlier in the season, you know he thinks he is better than he really is. But someone needs to step up to lead this team, its not derrick whining, its not Buckets delegating to Derrick when he plays.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about W. Chandler? Just throwing a name out there that is on the market.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about W. Chandler? Just throwing a name out there that is on the market.
Denver wants to get rid of Afflalo, but not chandler. I don't think chandler is even an option, but I do like him. Afflalo is exactly what you described though. A wing that can shoot the thre and play defense. I'd also rather have chandler, but as I said, I do to think it is an option.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets hope we pick up Neal if he gets bought out. Defensive guy who can hit some shots.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is pretty dam deep. Let's hope everyone stays healthy.

Give Noah the benefit of the doubt.. He needs to find his rhythm and should in the 2nd half. Remember, it's going to get more physical in a few months and that's where Noah is great.