• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should Doug Pederson be on the hot seat?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially if you're looking for a new LT. Big money even for average talent, and nothing much available this winter. It's going to be a shot in the dark at a reclamation project or use a draft pick.

Ha you're all trolls.

Howie, PE1 and the rest of the horse shit eaters got this:thumb:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bunch of draft picks this year. They’ll be fine until they have to give Wentz 200 million

I still can't believe you're holding onto this:scratch:

The franchise has shown over and over again they struggle with the draft.

Now all of a sudden you're trying to convince us they're going to hit on ALL these picks and replace talented vets:thumb:

Great strategy. You rank right up there with Howie when it comes to talent evaluation. Good luck holding onto this dream.

Bookmarking this just because:dhd:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can't believe you're holding onto this:scratch:

The franchise has shown over and over again they struggle with the draft.

Now all of a sudden you're trying to convince us they're going to hit on ALL these picks and replace talented vets:thumb:

Great strategy. You rank right up there with Howie when it comes to talent evaluation. Good luck holding onto this dream.

Bookmarking this just because:dhd:

That’s the only way any team stays good... by drafting well and having inexpensive talent. All I said is they will be fine cap wise but like DoubleDown you put words in my mouth

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s the only way any team stays good... by drafting well and having inexpensive talent. All I said is they will be fine cap wise but like DoubleDown you put words in my mouth

No I've combined the 100 threads you have addressed this in.

You're still wrong.

You're talking about having to replace known quality vets with unproven rookies and cast off FAs that Philly will be able to afford.

It ain't happening Howie mortgaged the franchise for that ONE SB. Enjoy it. February is coming along with multiple decades of Philly mediocrity.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fine cap wise as you will get under it. I can buy.
Fine cap wise as your team gets better or holds par I dont.
Cutting Foles & making other moves to get under the cap with 43 players signed. then have to figure out how to sign the rest & get your draft picks signed & get whatever FA players you need/want. Trust me you will be kicking that can down the road to do it. Which realistically means you will not be fine. trust me we already experienced it.
Trust me in capology 1+1 doesnt equal 2. it equals oh shit we owe a lot of dead money down the road to stay at 2. So you're not gonna be fine as you put it. But technically you will be under the cap I am sure of.
But you listening to anything competent, just wouldnt be you. If it were, you just wouldnt be as entertaining.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fine cap wise as you will get under it. I can buy.
Fine cap wise as your team gets better or holds par I dont.
Cutting Foles & making other moves to get under the cap with 43 players signed. then have to figure out how to sign the rest & get your draft picks signed & get whatever FA players you need/want. Trust me you will be kicking that can down the road to do it. Which realistically means you will not be fine. trust me we already experienced it.
Trust me in capology 1+1 doesnt equal 2. it equals oh shit we owe a lot of dead money down the road to stay at 2. So you're not gonna be fine as you put it. But technically you will be under the cap I am sure of.
But you listening to anything competent, just wouldnt be you. If it were, you just wouldnt be as entertaining.

You're wasting your breath. Howie has a plan.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s pretty obvious that Frank Reich was the brains behind the Eagles offense last year yet Pederson just took all the credit.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truly looks like Reich was a Lynch pin. He’s not on the hot seat yet. But man what a fall from grace

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10 draft picks in this year's draft, plus the addition of more picks via the trades,

This roster will be retooled, reloaded, and ready to explode with Wentz!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nono: Me's never joke senor....

LT
CB
FS
OLB

all very easily to "pluck" in this year's draft class! Along with that 1st round pick, they also have 2 2nd round picks thanks to Ozzy Newsome :rolleyes2:
Drafting is always easy