• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should Doug Pederson be on the hot seat?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dougie P needs to be held accountable with the poor play calling and sever lack of points scored in the first half. Sure they have injuries but that's not an excuse. Seattle decimated by injuries last season was a win away from a WC spot till the Rams curb stomped them in the final game and ended the season 9-7. Should Doug be fired for this horrid season? No. Swartz needs to go and Howie better get his act together and fix the red flags that he kind of ignored this past offseason.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dougie P needs to be held accountable with the poor play calling and sever lack of points scored in the first half. Sure they have injuries but that's not an excuse. Seattle decimated by injuries last season was a win away from a WC spot till the Rams curb stomped them in the final game and ended the season 9-7. Should Doug be fired for this horrid season? No. Swartz needs to go and Howie better get his act together and fix the red flags that he kind of ignored this past offseason.

Doug has been bad this year... most everyone has. Decimated by injury too. ZERO run game and you see what happens when Wentz decides to join the crappiness. Really embarrassing how far they’ve fallen. OLine can’t protect and DLine looks NOTHING like last year. They gave our LBer 45 million cause he was all over the field last year and I don’t remember his name being called out in the last month. I think the OC and DC get canned.
On the bright side if Dallas can beat Colt McCoy and we beat the Giants we are a game out of first. Hahaha

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*Whispers*

Was Golden Tate really as good as some of you post like?

Really wish we had that 3rd back in retrospect. Holes all over the place and we would have had a first, 2 seconds and 2 thirds. Bad move in retrospect.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can agree with this. I think we all can agree that Schwartz needs to go and many have said this weeks ago. Giving up that third rounder for Tate has to make Lions fans smile being that it's going to be a very nice selection in the third more than likely. Our OL is done. We need to rebuild the entire left side, Peters is old and has shown his mileage. Anyway, we can go on and on with this. This has been the perfect storm for a disaster for this team this season. Injuries, playcalling, etc. That being said, I will smile the second Schwartz gets canned.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug has been bad this year... most everyone has. Decimated by injury too. ZERO run game and you see what happens when Wentz decides to join the crappiness. Really embarrassing how far they’ve fallen. OLine can’t protect and DLine looks NOTHING like last year. They gave our LBer 45 million cause he was all over the field last year and I don’t remember his name being called out in the last month. I think the OC and DC get canned.
On the bright side if Dallas can beat Colt McCoy and we beat the Giants we are a game out of first. Hahaha

Here's what bothers me about the run game. I'm not saying Josh Adams is an all pro, but the offense has clearly stalled so why not keep him on the field and his 5 ypa? Clement is meh and smallwood sucks. That's on Doug. O-line got old quickly, D-line who the hell knows cause I thought that would have been the strongest link, secondary might be the worst in the league and just flat out suck and that's on Howie for not addressing that massive red flag. Wentz not very good and I put that on Doug bringing him back to soon. A panic moved that didn't pay off. It's the NFL so Philly still has a shot at the division but it's looking real bleak.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
quality troll thread.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can agree with this. I think we all can agree that Schwartz needs to go and many have said this weeks ago. Giving up that third rounder for Tate has to make Lions fans smile being that it's going to be a very nice selection in the third more than likely. Our OL is done. We need to rebuild the entire left side, Peters is old and has shown his mileage. Anyway, we can go on and on with this. This has been the perfect storm for a disaster for this team this season. Injuries, playcalling, etc. That being said, I will smile the second Schwartz gets canned.

I'm sure Howie will get a nice Christmas ham from the Lions GM for that trade. It's amazing to me that a D-coordinator sees the D struggle and refuses to make any type of adjustments. Swartz will be fired so Cleveland can hire him as HC.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's what bothers me about the run game. I'm not saying Josh Adams is an all pro, but the offense has clearly stalled so why not keep him on the field and his 5 ypa? Clement is meh and smallwood sucks. That's on Doug. O-line got old quickly, D-line who the hell knows cause I thought that would have been the strongest link, secondary might be the worst in the league and just flat out suck and that's on Howie for not addressing that massive red flag. Wentz not very good and I put that on Doug bringing him back to soon. A panic moved that didn't pay off. It's the NFL so Philly still has a shot at the division but it's looking real bleak.
I have been waiting for them to use Adams more to take pressure off of Wentz. But nope. They keep waiting for Wentz to play the all star. Play action only works if you run the ball.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure Howie will get a nice Christmas ham from the Lions GM for that trade. It's amazing to me that a D-coordinator sees the D struggle and refuses to make any type of adjustments. Swartz will be fired so Cleveland can hire him as HC.
This game honestly didn't piss me off that much. I expected a nice ass kicking. The thing that pisses me off though is the HC Doug addressing the fans and media with the same shit dialogue "saying we need to get better" blah.. blah.. blah.. BS. Andy Reid used to do this same shit after a embarrassing loss.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been waiting for them to use Adams more to take pressure off of Wentz. But nope. They keep waiting for Wentz to play the all star. Play action only works if you run the ball.
This^^ We would like to see this as well.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This^^ We would like to see this as well.
well it is common sense & you dont have Garrett as a HC so it could happen this season for you guys.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep. Makes zero sense to me to keep running the same two guys out there that don't put any fear in the D and the guy that actually has done well have minimal touches.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game honestly didn't piss me off that much. I expected a nice ass kicking. The thing that pisses me off though is the HC Doug addressing the fans and media with the same shit dialogue "saying we need to get better" blah.. blah.. blah.. BS. Andy Reid used to do this same shit after a embarrassing loss.

He is an Andy Reid clone and it's showing with his bitterness towards the press with having to answer the tough questions. Honestly, this game did piss me off cause they showed a lack of heart and basically just laid down with their backs already against the wall. If they lost say 38-24, at least I can say they tried but just doesn't have the horses to keep up. 48-7 tells me they said fuck it, we don't want to be here and just head back home.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well it is common sense & you dont have Garrett as a HC so it could happen this season for you guys.

He’s looked like Andy Reid part 2 this year. They won’t run and the OLine is much better at run blocking then pass blocking... not to mention Wentz has been holding the ball way too long. Everything is just a mess.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is an Andy Reid clone and it's showing with his bitterness towards the press with having to answer the tough questions. Honestly, this game did piss me off cause they showed a lack of heart and basically just laid down with their backs already against the wall. If they lost say 38-24, at least I can say they tried but just doesn't have the horses to keep up. 48-7 tells me they said fuck it, we don't want to be here and just head back home.

Totally.