• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sherman

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He just hobbled off the field, needed help... Not good .... If it has anything to do with his Achilles it could spell trouble for his career...

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oof, thats to bad. Sure he has being throwing shit around but never wished for him to get hurt. The Hawks tried trading him but i think people suspected his body was going to start to break down. They might have been right.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oof, thats to bad. Sure he has being throwing shit around but never wished for him to get hurt. The Hawks tried trading him but i think people suspected his body was going to start to break down. They might have been right.

Looks like it's a hamstring for Sherman... 49rs might have lost Garoppolo also for the season...

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude fuck Sherman.

Seattle took a flyer on this guy, eventually paid him a shit ton of money, and with the brilliant DB coaching of Carroll, Richards, Quinn, made him what he is today. Mind you two of those guys are some of the best DB coaches in the NFL...

The fact that traitor piece of shit signed with the 49ers and MORESO bashed our coaching staff/FO is bullshit...

"WAH WAH Seattle didn't try to negotiate with me!" So you would've signed a $5M contract per year Sherman? Because that's all the cap we had left you fucking airhead n- nice guy!

Dude fuck Sherman. Seriously, I was a HUGE Sherman fan but after the antics he pulled the last couple seasons with creating tension among the staff/players and then bailing to a rival? Hope that fucker tears his ACL on a slipped banana. And fuck anyone saying, "OMGOMGOMG YOU WISHED INJRURY OMGOMGOMG!?!?!??!?!" fuck that. He's earned plenty THANKS TO SEATTLE.

In before:

"Dude it's not cool to wish injury...." blah blah blah. Yah, it's not cool to wish 'injury' on a guy get

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Dolemite censored

giphy.gif

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the issues with his ankles were well known by the Seahawks staff and doctors. Handing him max money for 3 years was a massive risk. Glad we passed on it. Yes, he shows good leadership and 0 trouble off the field. But you could see it just wasn't worth the risk. SF gambled and it's not paying off.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude fuck Sherman.

Seattle took a flyer on this guy, eventually paid him a shit ton of money, and with the brilliant DB coaching of Carroll, Richards, Quinn, made him what he is today. Mind you two of those guys are some of the best DB coaches in the NFL...

The fact that traitor piece of shit signed with the 49ers and MORESO bashed our coaching staff/FO is bullshit...

"WAH WAH Seattle didn't try to negotiate with me!" So you would've signed a $5M contract per year Sherman? Because that's all the cap we had left you fucking airhead n- nice guy!

Dude fuck Sherman. Seriously, I was a HUGE Sherman fan but after the antics he pulled the last couple seasons with creating tension among the staff/players and then bailing to a rival? Hope that fucker tears his ACL on a slipped banana. And fuck anyone saying, "OMGOMGOMG YOU WISHED INJRURY OMGOMGOMG!?!?!??!?!" fuck that. He's earned plenty THANKS TO SEATTLE.

In before:

"Dude it's not cool to wish injury...." blah blah blah. Yah, it's not cool to wish 'injury' on a guy get

Sherman obviously fucked your sister.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude fuck Sherman.

In before:

4t6.gif

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman obviously fucked your sister.

Don't go there....... Don't go there....... For the love of God, don't.......

Um, who hasn't? :noidea:

God damn it!!!! Sorry Shark, it's the voices in my head

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I don't wish bad on Sherm. I am not happy with some of the things he did here and don't like the way he left, but he gave us the best years of his HOF career, and he'll be in Canton as a Hawk. He helped build the best run in our franchise history, was a key member of maybe the best secondary any of us remember seeing, and that goes a long way. He didn't screw us on the way out like Hutch did, and eventually we got over that; we'll get over this too.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I don't wish bad on Sherm. I am not happy with some of the things he did here and don't like the way he left, but he gave us the best years of his HOF career, and he'll be in Canton as a Hawk. He helped build the best run in our franchise history, was a key member of maybe the best secondary any of us remember seeing, and that goes a long way. He didn't screw us on the way out like Hutch did, and eventually we got over that; we'll get over this too.

100% spot on.

BSUSeahawk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep, this.

Great player, did a lot of good things here. That being said, I think both parties moved on at the right time. I don't necessarily want Sherman to succeed, seeing that he's on a division rival, but I don't wish any ill on him.