• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sherman Returns

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda still feel that way about Kam of all hawks, I think he hurt the team as badly as anyone. And I love Bam Bam, it's tough being a fan. lol
You are referring to the holdout? Yeah, that was dumb and hurt the team. I bet he regrets it. We started 0-2 that year. 0-2 this year too, and it looks like we may end up making the playoffs both times with those bad starts. Pretty amazing how this team has been able to bounce back.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you call them black they get offended, you call them African American they get offended. So i asked my friend how we should mention it and he said, "call them colored." He is Colored BTW.

I feel like you feel like you explained yourself coherently.

You did not.

No, "they" don't get offended at "black" or "African American." Maybe if that person isn't of African descent, but that's getting into another situation. Malcolm X, who kinda spoke for a large part of the black community supported "black."

"Colored" was used to tell these people where they were allowed to exist and where they were forbidden from going. They are not a color any more than you are.

You using "they" to pretend the entire community is offended at culturally accepted terms while using your one black friend as the reason why your nomenclature is ok is nothing short of hilarious. Do you reference him when you blurt out the N-word in rap songs too?

tenor.gif

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i do not Use the N word and i do not call them Colored or black when talking to them i treat them like humans because thats what they are. I just asked my friend when people talk about you what offends you the most. He said Being called black or African American because he is NOT African American and his is not Black he is brown. Those are his words.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Sherman was only targeted twice today. Both were completions. One was a TD. I guess Wilson wins this round.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman's return was.....a non event.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand why Wilson and Sherman would have a relationship one is a corner playing on defense and the other is a QB on offense, they have nothing similar or anything in common, their up bringings are different. Baldwin and Sherman went to the same college and Marshawn and Sherman are from the same area and demographics.

I don't think Wilson was invited to Shermans wedding and I don't think Sherman went to Wilsons Hawaiian team bonding years back

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a follow up, there was really only 1 opportunity for a Sherman reaction, and it wasn't a natural/choreographed one, the way a player intro is.

He was shown on screen throwing a tantrum at the ref when Malcolm hit Russell on his slide and he got a stadium full of Boos for it.

I think part of that was that he was bitching at a ref on a call that was obviously going our way, but that was the one real reaction the crowd had the chance to give for Sherman.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Old but I just got pissed off listening to them talk about Wilson. Saying he's fake for not attacking Sherm. You know what if Brady said the same thing they'd be sucking his D and about not giving the other team bulletin board material. This just reminds me of the whole Wilson's not black enough. $#% you guys.

How dare Wilson show class, I can't think of a better person a kid could have to look up to. Reminds me of Donovan McNabb years ago when we was being attacked by To. I thought Mcnabb should have stood up for himself but never questioned how classy he was for turning the other check. Bastards.