• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shead returns to practice.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now off the PUP, DS returns to practice. The team has 3 weeks to put him on the active roster or IR him.
As long as he doesn't have any setbacks, I expect him to be a big help going forward.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope so Uhsplit, Maxwell is a liability in that defensive backfield. Just not quick enough for the quick passing game and gets ran away from on longer routes. I Don't expect him to be anywhere close to 100% ( Shead ) this season but next year he should be ready to go all out again.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assuming there are no setbacks, that's a big boost to the defensive backfield for the playoffs.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like Maxwell compared to lane seems like he cant get muscled by bigger receivers like lane would. He gives up plays and gets finessed here and there but thats to be expected he would still be on a team if he didnt. I would be more worried about shead because just because he is cleared to play doesnt mean he is 100% and he hasnt played football in a year

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like Maxwell compared to lane seems like he cant get muscled by bigger receivers like lane would. He gives up plays and gets finessed here and there but thats to be expected he would still be on a team if he didnt. I would be more worried about shead because just because he is cleared to play doesnt mean he is 100% and he hasnt played football in a year

I agree. Maxwell hasn't been that bad - and outside the two plays he was burned on last week, he's provided better than anticipated play for the Sherman spot.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed, I don't think Maxwell has been that bad... In fact, he's been much, much better than I had expected in the short time he had to prepare once we had signed him...

Shead coming back will be a huge boost for us, depth wise, down the stretch...

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, I don't think Maxwell has been that bad... In fact, he's been much, much better than I had expected in the short time he had to prepare once we had signed him...

Shead coming back will be a huge boost for us, depth wise, down the stretch...

I was only slightly worried about his conditioning when he was brought back. Beyond that, he knows the system, he knows most of his teammates and he knows the coaches. I can't imagine the readjustment period was that long for him.