• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

She-Hulk: Attorney at Law

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it comes down to them flooding the market with super hero stuff...

they aren't putting out crap but they are building this empire with all these shows...and they just aren't the same quality.

thing is, they are necessary for you to watch if you are interested in keeping up with the MCU
They've lost me with a lot of this stuff. But then again it isn't geared to a guy my age anyway, I'm more a Star Wars guy which is why Kenobi was such a disappointment. Not so much the CGI which I thought was really good or the cast. There wasn''t much the cast could do with the piss poor writing and plot lines.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've lost me with a lot of this stuff. But then again it isn't geared to a guy my age anyway, I'm more a Star Wars guy which is why Kenobi was such a disappointment. Not so much the CGI which I thought was really good or the cast. There wasn''t much the cast could do with the piss poor writing and plot lines.
I might binge, but I really am getting tired of everything they put out being required watching.

I like the movies, but I don't want to have to watch every single show they put out...it's too much and there are too many other good shows out there

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might binge, but I really am getting tired of everything they put out being required watching.

I like the movies, but I don't want to have to watch every single show they put out...it's too much and there are too many other good shows out there
I completely agree but even the movies I'm avoiding now. The whole multi universe thing and time travel is annoying. I'm a baseball fan and the weather is good so there's not too much non sports related stuff I have time for. Once winter rolls around I'll binge some of these. Star Wars has Andor coming out which looks good (But so did Kenobi) and a cartoon called Bad Batch whose 1st season was a lot of fun.

Reactions: ill

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

required is a little bit of an over exaggeration... i dont think you needed to watch any tv show to appreciate or enjoy any of the movies... some might of helped explain something in more depth... but thats it...

for example if you watched wanda vision and then the new DR strange... you would understand why Wanda was so upset and trying so hard to get to her kids... but if you didnt watch wanda vision, you would have immediately understood that was what was happening, you just might not know the back story... i dont think you would actually be lost though...

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I completely agree but even the movies I'm avoiding now. The whole multi universe thing and time travel is annoying. I'm a baseball fan and the weather is good so there's not too much non sports related stuff I have time for. Once winter rolls around I'll binge some of these. Star Wars has Andor coming out which looks good (But so did Kenobi) and a cartoon called Bad Batch whose 1st season was a lot of fun.
I love the Spiderman multiverse story

but the rest just gets so damn confusing and complicated.

I need to watch the new Thor still

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
required is a little bit of an over exaggeration... i dont think you needed to watch any tv show to appreciate or enjoy any of the movies... some might of helped explain something in more depth... but thats it...

for example if you watched wanda vision and then the new DR strange... you would understand why Wanda was so upset and trying so hard to get to her kids... but if you didnt watch wanda vision, you would have immediately understood that was what was happening, you just might not know the back story... i dont think you would actually be lost though...
but would you know where those damn kids even came from or who they were?

if you didn't see Dr Strange, are you going to know who America Chavez is when she pops up again?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but would you know where those damn kids even came from or who they were?

if you didn't see Dr Strange, are you going to know who America Chavez is when she pops up again?

but who the kids were and how she created them was also irrelevant... all that was important to the movie is that she saw a life in the multiverse where she was happy and had kids... and she wanted that life.... and in the movie it was even mentioned that she lost her kids... does the how matter?? sure it may make your experience better if you know the back story... but you dont need it...

And i didnt say the movies were not requirements for other movies and tv shows... i just said that tv shows were not NECESSARILY NEEDED to watch the movies...

you did need the movies to enjoy Wandavision, Loki, What if, falcon and winter soldier, and hawkeye

you did not need anything for Moon knight, Ms Marvel, and shehulk

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but who the kids were and how she created them was also irrelevant... all that was important to the movie is that she saw a life in the multiverse where she was happy and had kids... and she wanted that life.... and in the movie it was even mentioned that she lost her kids... does the how matter?? sure it may make your experience better if you know the back story... but you dont need it...

And i didnt say the movies were not requirements for other movies and tv shows... i just said that tv shows were not NECESSARILY NEEDED to watch the movies...

you did need the movies to enjoy Wandavision, Loki, What if, falcon and winter soldier, and hawkeye

you did not need anything for Moon knight, Ms Marvel, and shehulk
they both become heroes in the Marvel comic universe, so to know their origin is kind of useful to know

if they keep building the Scarlett Witch story and use those kids in phase 7 or something, just kind of nice to know how they came to be

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they both become heroes in the Marvel comic universe, so to know their origin is kind of useful to know

if they keep building the Scarlett Witch story and use those kids in phase 7 or something, just kind of nice to know how they came to be

i think you are missing something important... comic geeks are the only ones who care about origins... the average movie goer just wants to be entertained... you do not need it for the average fan...

but most people that care about this stuff are going to be watching anything anyway... so...

i think you can safely assume that people that dont watch the shows dont need the shows to be entertained by these movies...

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think you are missing something important... comic geeks are the only ones who care about origins... the average movie goer just wants to be entertained... you do not need it for the average fan...

but most people that care about this stuff are going to be watching anything anyway... so...

i think you can safely assume that people that dont watch the shows dont need the shows to be entertained by these movies...
I get that you aren't a hardcore fan...but there are more hardcore fans out there than you think.

when one of those kids shows up and saves someone's ass, it's just nice to be able to say "oh, I remember that guy!"

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that you aren't a hardcore fan...but there are more hardcore fans out there than you think.

when one of those kids shows up and saves someone's ass, it's just nice to be able to say "oh, I remember that guy!"

not talking me... i watch everything... i am a fan... you see me on everything... i am saying you for the normies out there they dont need to see EVERYTHING...

• Useful

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

also, if the biggest payoff of seeing the "requirements" is that you can say OH I REMEMBER THAT GUY... that is saying that it really is not required for anyone but the people that care to ever say that...

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also, if the biggest payoff of seeing the "requirements" is that you can say OH I REMEMBER THAT GUY... that is saying that it really is not required for anyone but the people that care to ever say that...
I don't know, when I watch something and some unexplained character comes out of nowhere, it kind of fucks up the storytelling for me...then I have to google who tf that is.

I get that the casual fan doesn't care that much, but just annoying.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, don’t read the thread. You are getting so butthurt about what is being said here.

Sounds like you are on your period.
It's like a car wreck. Can't look away. Can't help but poke and prod the unreasonable and toxic masculinity that are so pissed off about female superheroes on a TV show.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like a car wreck. Can't look away. Can't help but poke and prod the unreasonable and toxic masculinity that are so pissed off about female superheroes on a TV show.
It really is something, huh?

It's like they think only men can be superheroes

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really is something, huh?

It's like they think only men can be superheroes
It's unbearable that all these folks are being forced to watch something against their will.....

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's unbearable that all these folks are being forced to watch something against their will.....
I agree. God knows the choices out there are incredibly limited.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. God knows the choices out there are incredibly limited.
The Hulk GIF