• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shane Buechele

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously think he throws better tosses than any qb we've had. I'm not kidding. Those balls are thrown with ease, hyper accurate, and soft.
oUkZvsr.jpg

Phantom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far, so good. He definitely looks good throwing the ball. Even though it hasn't been a problem yet, I'm still a little worried about his lack of experience, but I guess it hasn't been a problem yet.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far, so good. He definitely looks good throwing the ball. Even though it hasn't been a problem yet, I'm still a little worried about his lack of experience, but I guess it hasn't been a problem yet.

I would be worried if we still had Dumb and Dumber calling the plays (Watson, Norvell). It's amazing what can happen when you have a competent OC that knows what he is doing.

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be worried if we still had Dumb and Dumber calling the plays (Watson, Norvell). It's amazing what can happen when you have a competent OC that knows what he is doing.
To be fair, being able to run the ball consistently sure helps a lot in the play calling dept

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, being able to run the ball consistently sure helps a lot in the play calling dept

I agree, however, our rushing attack still churned out 2700 yds rushing and 27 TD's last year. Incompetent play calling was the achille's heel the last 2 years. Put it in another way, if we had Gilbert and co. last year, this team wins 8 games. Watson and Norvell have no business ever running an offense. In fact, both guys have been fired at every school they were an OC at (except at L'ville for Watson, but that's only b/c Strong recruited Bridgewater and that saved Watson's ass). If Major was the OC the last 2 years, I firmly believe this team wins 7-8 games the last 2 years.