• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SF trade offer

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was curious if you even noticed my D2 offer, but after a month or more of pending, I withdrew.

Recent Adams and Hill moves certainly make me glad you let it ride. ;)
No I didn't see it or I would of decline or accepted. Never showed to me on fantrax. PM me what the offer was just for the hell of it and I'll let you know my thoughts on it.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I didn't see it or I would of decline or accepted. Never showed to me on fantrax. PM me what the offer was just for the hell of it and I'll let you know my thoughts on it.

My offer was to the milkman. Don’t think I ever waited an hour for you to respond to any offers. :)

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My offer was to the milkman. Don’t think I ever waited an hour for you to respond to any offers. :)
Cracks me up that Milk likes to hand out trade advice like he's a old hand at trading, but is literally unable to decide on any trade offer coming his way, much less make a trade offer.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah maybe I should of, but I'm doubting Zeke future production. Barkley had a series of injuries in 2021, not a good sign I admit , but another year and only 25 I'm still hoping.
Ok, how about from this angle...
2018 was Barkley's rookie season. It also happened to be Eli's last season with NY. Ever since Manning retired, the offense has changed. There are no lanes to run. No lead to kill the clock with.
Zeke has what Barkley owners need. A good QB and quality offense.
Its no wonder Barkley is not the same player he was his rookie season.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, how about from this angle...
2018 was Barkley's rookie season. It also happened to be Eli's last season with NY. Ever since Manning retired, the offense has changed. There are no lanes to run. No lead to kill the clock with.
Zeke has what Barkley owners need. A good QB and quality offense.
Its no wonder Barkley is not the same player he was his rookie season.
This Barkley final year of his contract. He'll be playing else where next season or maybe this season. Cowboys are stuck paying Zeke 18 million this season but they can part ways with him next season and I think they will. So this being a dynasty league these are factors to consider.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Barkley final year of his contract. He'll be playing else where next season or maybe this season. Cowboys are stuck paying Zeke 18 million this season but they can part ways with him next season and I think they will. So this being a dynasty league these are factors to consider.
This is true.
But as we have seen this off-season, players' decisions could be unpredictable.
Hill and Adams chased the $$$. Fewer players are chasing a championship.
All things considered (and i may be very wrong), Barkley is young enough to chase the $$$ which means he could end up on a bad offense. Whereas Zeke's age may compell him to chase the championship opportunity on a good team.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is true.
But as we have seen this off-season, players' decisions could be unpredictable.
Hill and Adams chased the $$$. Fewer players are chasing a championship.
All things considered (and i may be very wrong), Barkley is young enough to chase the $$$ which means he could end up on a bad offense. Whereas Zeke's age may compell him to chase the championship opportunity on a good team.
Yeah, crazy no doubt.

To pile on what Joe said, and add in what the local Denver morning radio dudes were talking about...
Stuff we used to consider as pretty much impossible because of the cap structure and what not, is becoming not only possible, but maybe probable.

Owners, who have zero risk, the NFL is a guaranteed profit in the portfolio, are paying whatever they need to. With zero financial risk, and Alpha, type A personalities of most billionaires, the incentive to stoke an ego, is to win a Lombardi trophy, so they're starting to realize, we'll pay whatever needs paid, eat whatever money we have to eat, because we're still profiting, so why not?

Given this offseason, Zeke being dealt/cut, CMAC being dealt, none of it is out of the realm of possibility.