• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SF Giants are going to need a new CEO

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that the PERCEPTION is that he knocked her down, and he is phuct. But in reality, he didn’t touch her. He reached for the phone and she fell out of the chair on her own. To call that a physical altercation is a gross over-statement.

But if a guy comes within 100 yards of a woman while she is tripping over a crack in the sidewalk, he is legally liable for her injuries today, so he is clearly a brute and needs to be kept from society to avoid more innocents from getting hurt.

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that the PERCEPTION is that he knocked her down, and he is phuct. But in reality, he didn’t touch her. He reached for the phone and she fell out of the chair on her own. To call that a physical altercation is a gross over-statement.

But if a guy comes within 100 yards of a woman while she is tripping over a crack in the sidewalk, he is legally liable for her injuries today, so he is clearly a brute and needs to be kept from society to avoid more innocents from getting hurt.
This could be completely innocent, but having spent time on a grand jury that handled DV cases, almost every time things got physical, the abuser took the SO's phone.

Sure, she didn't hurt her foot because he took a bat to it or something, but it's a bad optic to be willing to take your spouse's phone and just walk away from her.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This could be completely innocent, but having spent time on a grand jury that handled DV cases, almost every time things got physical, the abuser took the SO's phone.

Sure, she didn't hurt her foot because he took a bat to it or something, but it's a bad optic to be willing to take your spouse's phone and just walk away from her.

How do we know it's not his phone?

Not that I care much, just replace the suit with another suit. If he can't hit a curveball who cares?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That looks like he caused her to fall out of the chair to me.

They will fine him and he will go to some anger management program.