• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seton Hall , WVU and NET

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yesterday Seton Hall won at Nova for the first time in 26 years

Yesterday WVU lost by double digits at Oklahoma

Today both teams moved UP one spot in NET

Makes sense

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Makes sense

While we don't know the exact formula to the NET I don't think anyone thought the equation factored in when your last victory came in an oppositions building lol

But yeah I get your point. Its weird.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Makes sense

I noticed the same thing.

Thanfully, the committee seems not to be taking NET literally.

I'd say WVU is likely already off the 2 line.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I noticed the same thing.

Thanfully, the committee seems not to be taking NET literally.

I'd say WVU is likely already off the 2 line.

And thank god for that

Or Zona woulda been a 2 seed yesterday.

LOL

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Makes sense
I have no idea how Iowa State beat Seton Hall earlier in the year! Just been a horrible year in Ames. Now Haliburton is gone for the rest of the year. Apologies for hurting Iowa's S.O.S.!

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea how Iowa State beat Seton Hall earlier in the year! Just been a horrible year in Ames. Now Haliburton is gone for the rest of the year. Apologies for hurting Iowa's S.O.S.!
Shit i hadnt seen that. There goes a Q1 win lol

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may be nuts because I've only seen about 6-7 Seton hall games. (And maybe nuts for other reasons but tht is a different topic.) They look like they would be the toughest out if March Madness were to begin tomorrow. In fact, in that first 16 they put out the other day, I'd trade in the 2-4s in their bracket for any of the other bracket's 2-4s. As a group, Louisville, Seton Hall and Nova are more difficult than any of the other three. JMO.

And why only one B1G team in the top 16? I know....only mid February.

South
1. Baylor
2. Louisville
3. Seton Hall
4. Villanova

Midwest
1. Kansas
2. Dayton
3. Florida State
4. Kentucky

East
1. San Diego State
2. Duke
3. Auburn
4. Butler

West
1. Gonzaga
2. Maryland
3. West Virginia
4. Oregon

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may be nuts because I've only seen about 6-7 Seton hall games. (And maybe nuts for other reasons but tht is a different topic.) They look like they would be the toughest out if March Madness were to begin tomorrow. In fact, in that first 16 they put out the other day, I'd trade in the 2-4s in their bracket for any of the other bracket's 2-4s. As a group, Louisville, Seton Hall and Nova are more difficult than any of the other three. JMO.

South
1. Baylor
2. Louisville
3. Seton Hall
4. Villanova

Midwest
1. Kansas
2. Dayton
3. Florida State
4. Kentucky

East
1. San Diego State
2. Duke
3. Auburn
4. Butler

West
1. Gonzaga
2. Maryland
3. West Virginia
4. Oregon

Well, that is already shifted.

Hall brings a combination of size, athleticism, and has a POY candidate who is capable of winning games by himself. They are certainly up there in the conversation.

They are capable of putting up a big stinker though.

I would have Duke as my best bet to win. They have consistency, who I think is the best player in the country, and NBA level talent (though surprisingly thin for a DUKE team in that regard).

I think Baylor can win, but I wouldn't bet on it. And I think Maryland and UK also have a real good shot.

Duke
Baylor
Seton Hall
Maryland
UK

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

South
1. Baylor
2. Louisville
3. Seton Hall
4. Villanova

Midwest
1. Kansas
2. Dayton
3. Florida State
4. Kentucky

East
1. San Diego State
2. Duke
3. Auburn
4. Butler

West
1. Gonzaga
2. Maryland
3. West Virginia
4. Oregon
Im actually opposite in Seton Hall. They just struggle to score too much for me far too often. There will be a game in the tourney where every team will need to score it to win and im not sure theyll be able to. I put Baylor in that same category

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that is already shifted.

Hall brings a combination of size, athleticism, and has a POY candidate who is capable of winning games by himself. They are certainly up there in the conversation.

They are capable of putting up a big stinker though.

I would have Duke as my best bet to win. They have consistency, who I think is the best player in the country, and NBA level talent (though surprisingly thin for a DUKE team in that regard).

I think Baylor can win, but I wouldn't bet on it. And I think Maryland and UK also have a real good shot.

Duke
Baylor
Seton Hall
Maryland
UK

Im actually opposite in Seton Hall. They just struggle to score too much for me far too often. There will be a game in the tourney where every team will need to score it to win and im not sure theyll be able to. I put Baylor in that same category
Maybe I've only seen SH at their best and against some pourous defenses. Haven't seen them struggle to score or one of their stinker games. Baylor's offense can look like watching paint dry at times so if SH is like them, then I get it.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I've only seen SH at their best and against some pourous defenses. Haven't seen them struggle to score or one of their stinker games. Baylor's offense can look like watching paint dry at times so if SH is like them, then I get it.
Baylor may not even be the best comp as i think theyre better on O than the Hall is. Better comp may be WVU.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baylor may not even be the best comp as i think theyre better on O than the Hall is. Better comp may be WVU.
Yeah, WVU is the same type.

But, I also remember thinking the same damn thing about Tech last year. They were painful to watch on offense at times during Big 12 play. And then..............

Conference members are so familiar with each other and the long grinding conference schedule play a part in such IMHO. Once the back half of conference play starts, things seem to start resemble a drudge for lack of a better term.

All JMO.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I imagine you’ll still get a win on senior night.