• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Serge Ibaka now set to win a ring without Westbrook

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Kyle Singler signed a two-day contract with the Raptors tomorrow and Toronto proceeded to win the title on Sunday, they'd say "Oh my God, Westbrook was holding Singler back!"

Let's just blame everything on Russ, because, well, it's the easy and lazy thing to do. :D

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Kyle Singler signed a two-day contract with the Raptors tomorrow and Toronto proceeded to win the title on Sunday, they'd say "Oh my God, Westbrook was holding Singler back!"

Let's just blame everything on Russ, because, well, it's the easy and lazy thing to do. :D

Well he is the only dumbass who stayed in the shittiest city that has a NBA team.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Has even 1 person said that?

Ibaka is a role player at this point in his career.

He has played quite well the last 2 games, but I don't think anyone in their right mind would say that. Stars don't hold role players back from winning championships.

I would say nice try, but it really wasn't. Just another garbage thread trying to take a shot at anybody you can for absolutely no reason. Really not even sure what you are trying to accomplish.

Stick to the free agency prediction threads and stuff like that.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he is the only dumbass who stayed in the shittiest city that has a NBA team.

Says the guy from liberal pansy Seattle that has never been to OKC. Also go to Memphis or New Orleans and get back to me.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,551.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't sign players at this time of the season.

SMH.