• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Secondary help

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thompson sounds interesting. Of course he played at Boise St. in college.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Thompson was out with an injury this year. Maybe it was just in the offseason because I remember that's why he lost his spot in NY. He honestly was not real good with the GMen. But, that's obvious or they wouldn't have cut him and it doesn't mean he can't contribute here. I don't think he was very good against the run so I'm not sure his spot exactly. Maybe backup FS? Maybe the team is trying to get him on the field in passing downs over Heath and Frazier? Frazier is serviceable in the box but is just horrible in coverage and Heath has continued to miss assignments in zone. So he can't hurt and he's still a young guy.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish we would not have traded Ward. Like Jarnnt says heath is giving up a lot of plays in zone. It seems like Heath gives up at leaSt one chunk play per game because he is out of position in coverage.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish we would not have traded Ward. Like Jarnnt says heath is giving up a lot of plays in zone. It seems like Heath gives up at leaSt one chunk play per game because he is out of position in coverage.

Now don't think I am on the Heath bandwagon or anything but he makes a good one every now and then too. I am still holding out hope for him.