• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SEC SHORTS: Vanderbilt Celebration

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 404,000.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best one ever

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laughed so damn hard.

If you follow SEC Shorts, you'd recognize the construction crew, Baltar in the background and Regina from Loss from previous skits in years past. And Hope. Only one missing is the Grim Reaper but since UF won, guess he took the weekend off.

I'm not sure they will ever top this one.

And Pimp Vandy

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 404,000.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laughed so damn hard.

If you follow SEC Shorts, you'd recognize the construction crew, Baltar in the background and Regina from Loss from previous skits in years past. And Hope. Only one missing is the Grim Reaper but since UF won, guess he took the weekend off.

I'm not sure they will ever top this one.

And Pimp Vandy
They set this one up great earlier in the season. Nicely done

If you watch it on yew toob, there's captions that are pretty funny, as well. One of them said they had a whole different episode set up, but the Vandy win changed everything at the last minute. Not sure how true that is, but still a great job on this one.

I love how the rest of the league is always genuinely excited when the Commodores do well

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They set this one up great earlier in the season. Nicely done

If you watch it on yew toob, there's captions that are pretty funny, as well. One of them said they had a whole different episode set up, but the Vandy win changed everything at the last minute. Not sure how true that is, but still a great job on this one.

I love how the rest of the league is always genuinely excited when the Commodores do well

The captions are always on! Just freaking hilarious. I'm stunned at how fast they put them together but look so professional.

Josh Snead, Pimp Vandy, is a total treasure. The story of how the two of them got started is a worthwhile read. He slso does ads for local companies and they are a scream