• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle vs. Denver

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
He had a lot of help, but cleaned up the stats on the last drive. Turnovers and the Seattle D and STs have dictated the course of this game.

So you're seriously sticking by your comment about Wilson???

:confused2:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right... no Zach Miller (Starting TE), no Sidney Rice (starting #1 WR), barely any Lynch (starting #1 RB), no Robinson (starting #1 FB) yet the Broncs had every offensive starter in.

What a pathetic post you've made. Hang yourself.

I would love to see "NFL announcer" and "Kwityerwhinin" watch this game in the same room..

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had a lot of help, but cleaned up the stats on the last drive. Turnovers and the Seattle D and STs have dictated the course of this game.

Same old crap. Too short as well, right? I'll take him over a fantasy football guy pouting on the sidelines wondering how yet another season derailed at week 5. The only time I ever saw anyone trying to cheer Wilson up was Flynn after his monster comeback came up short against Atlanta. You could put together a nice top 10 "teammates pulling Newton's head out of the toilet after yet another loss" reel on youtube.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to see "NFL announcer" and "Kwityerwhinin" watch this game in the same room..

I'll do it. Does this guy live in Seattle, does he live in Denver? I'll find this little punk and loan him my berry pink game boy and OWN him on Pokemon. OWN HIM. Not even close. SCYTHER, heard of that green bastid? I'll own him with the metal version.

Not even close. If this is a threat South I'll own your butt too. You can have any rock pokemon you want and I'll only choose electric you bitch.

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rough game

Peyton looked great
Need to figure out how to hold on to the ball
Need to figure out how to cover STs

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll do it. Does this guy live in Seattle, does he live in Denver? I'll find this little punk and loan him my berry pink game boy and OWN him on Pokemon. OWN HIM. Not even close. SCYTHER, heard of that green bastid? I'll own him with the metal version.

Not even close. If this is a threat South I'll own your butt too. You can have any rock pokemon you want and I'll only choose electric you bitch.

I don't make threats. I'm laughing at the thought of you and him in the same room.
Pokeman? WTFU?

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're seriously sticking by your comment about Wilson???

:confused2:

Same old crap. Too short as well, right? I'll take him over a fantasy football guy pouting on the sidelines wondering how yet another season derailed at week 5. The only time I ever saw anyone trying to cheer Wilson up was Flynn after his monster comeback came up short against Atlanta. You could put together a nice top 10 "teammates pulling Newton's head out of the toilet after yet another loss" reel on youtube.

LMFAO! He didn't have to do much tonight, as the defense and special teams set him up. They were up 27-7 and he was 5/8 for 80 yards before the last drive. He was in the driver's seat all night. Nice corner route, admittedly.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
LMFAO! He didn't have to do much tonight, as the defense and special teams set him up.

So basically you weren't going to be impressed with him no matter what he did because of the aforementioned defensive & special-teams factors? Makes perfect sense. :confused2:

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO! He didn't have to do much tonight, as the defense and special teams set him up. They were up 27-7 and he was 5/8 for 80 yards before the last drive. He was in the driver's seat all night. Nice corner route, admittedly.

He made two bad throws out of twelve. It's not spectacular, but it wasn't bad. And one of those throws looked like he was going to scramble and then at the last minute thought, "Oh wait, I shouldn't risk my health in the preseason."

He wasn't excellent, but I think most fans would take a half like that.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What's he supposed to do? "Hey guys, please don't do your job so I can put up more stats?". 80 yards with the TD and the rest of the crew finished the job by halfway through the second. That's what a blowout looks like. You can google the Panthers from like 15 years ago to see highlights of them being on the right side of this sort of thing if you need a cheap thrill right now.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't make threats. I'm laughing at the thought of you and him in the same room.
Pokeman? WTFU?

Yah you little bitch. I already told you once I'd pwn you with the metal scizor but since you're going to be a little girl about it I'll just own you with the grass one that has swords dance.

Whatever you know what, pick 6 pokemon, I'll pick 2 and own you. I'm done arguing with your n00b ass. you clearly know nothing about Pokemon and because of that you know nothing about football. If Tom Brady is Charizard and Aaron Rodgers is Blastoise but I intervene with Scizor I win.

Tired of your crybaby ass bullshit. You f'ing troll.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, this is boring.

Do you picture yourself as entertaining?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Random side note GoldenSpur: bravo for the ubiquitous "LMFAO" retort. You got us on that one. And I'll bet you really were sitting there in front of your computer laughing hysterically because of how funny the preceding comments were.

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He made two bad throws out of twelve. It's not spectacular, but it wasn't bad. And one of those throws looked like he was going to scramble and then at the last minute thought, "Oh wait, I shouldn't risk my health in the preseason."

He wasn't excellent, but I think most fans would take a half like that.
Note that one of those was thrown directly to a LB (I believe).
Random side note GoldenSpur: bravo for the ubiquitous "LMFAO" retort. You got us on that one. And I'll bet you really were sitting there in front of your computer laughing hysterically because of how funny the preceding comments were.
I'm just scouting him, slick - we have to play them game 1. I think Panzers have the front 7 to get after RW, with that rollout, and don't think he's that reliable from the pocket. Please keep your comments at a serious level. LMFAO!

Last edited by a moderator:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just scouting him, slick - we have to play them game 1. I think Panzers have the front 7 to get after RW, with that rollout, and don't think he's that reliable from the pocket. Please keep your comments at a serous level. LMFAO!

I'm sure Lynch will play right in to your gameplan. And you may not think that he's reliable in the pocket...... But he is.

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure Lynch will play right in to your gameplan. And you may not think that he's reliable in the pocket...... But he is.

Hopefully we'll have a tougher rotation up the middle, adding Lotulelei and Short. Our DE's get after it. Hawks D is excellent, though, and Cam is going to have to step up. More interesting with Irvin out.

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's he supposed to do? "Hey guys, please don't do your job so I can put up more stats?". 80 yards with the TD and the rest of the crew finished the job by halfway through the second. That's what a blowout looks like. You can google the Panthers from like 15 years ago to see highlights of them being on the right side of this sort of thing if you need a cheap thrill right now.

Man .... LOL! Thumbs up.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RW wasn't as sharp as I've seen him before, he missed some open guys, but there was a stretch of about 45 minutes before they got the ball.... and it's pre-season...no biggie.

What's really showing is our 2nd's and 3rd's are dominant, not sure if it's possible but it would be nice to trade some of our upper 3rd's for some future draft picks, rather than cutting.