• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seattle @ Miami (10 AM PST)

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We really need some people to stop complaining and saying we are going to lose every damn game lol. i am sick of hearing it, if you want to stress and throw out bad Karma please do us true fans a favor and post some place else so we can enjoy posting instead of all the doom and gloom DURING a game. 4-0 baby! Some of you have ZERO and i mean ZERO faith. Sure it sucks sure it's painful but my god!

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take the win anyway you can and always good getting a long road trip victory. Cool stat I heard is Seattle has won their last ten 1pm start time games. Not that long ago Seattle couldn't buy an east coast win now knocking them down one at a time. 4-0

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to be 4-0 Cards lost and the Rams are in a battle against the Giants. Be awesome if the Eagles shock the world and beat the 49ers but doesn't seem likely.

Warden

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pete Caroll’s teams always get better as the season progresses. No pre season games combined with all the injuries, this is a real opportunity to develops our players who have not played much. In the long run, we will be a better team because of what is going on now. We don’t need to eat playing our best football in September just need to get wins and develops your team. 4 and 0 for only the second time in team history is outstanding. If the Whiners lose today, we will have a two game lead o our division opponents

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We really need some people to stop complaining and saying we are going to lose every damn game lol. i am sick of hearing it, if you want to stress and throw out bad Karma please do us true fans a favor and post some place else so we can enjoy posting instead of all the doom and gloom DURING a game. 4-0 baby! Some of you have ZERO and i mean ZERO faith. Sure it sucks sure it's painful but my god!
Just curious who are you referring to? I don’t see any fans saying we’re going to lose

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious who are you referring to? I don’t see any fans saying we’re going to lose

This is an issue I have, meaning the same as Screaming.

Everybody needs to Chill. We are not going to blow everyone out. Was this a game that we should have.... yeah I guess so.

But you guys going on. Complaing about Norton , our defense. Need to Chill the fuck out and have some faith.

I am very happy we are 4-0. You guys i am not sure.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Upset alert, 49ners might lose.

49ners lose, SWEET GO HAWKS !!!

KnobbyInfiniteHarborseal-max-1mb.gif

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So i guess Tate tattooed Ramsey so bad that Ramsey was looking for him after their brawl on the field He was waiting outside the Giants locker room and then Outside the stadium. He was SO mad! I love that Tate stood up for his sister, Ramsey is a deadbeat daddy and needs to take responsibility for his children not run from it like he has been doing. Bravo Tate, Bravo! Now stay out of other people's wives beds ... Did Tate actually sleep with Wilson's ex wife? because Tate swears up and down he didn't do it and Wilson says they are still friends. I think we all just filled in the blanks because many were mad that he signed elsewhere and that didn't happen.

Anyway, The fact that Ramsey was looking to continue the fight only proves to me that if only one of them gets suspended then it would have to be Ramsey. I think they both should get a game suspension though.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will take the win anyway we can get it. I wish we would dominate games like we used to but it is what it is our defense isn't that great we cant rush the passer. I will say that there aren't too many teams in the league who have a defense that is stepping up I would imagine that these offensive numbers will change once the cold weather hits. I will say that I am glad that the 49ers are struggling with injuries and the Cardinals just got beat by a lions team. The rams are the only team that is playing solid having only lost to a Bills team that looks good.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Football blowouts happen on Saturdays, not so much on Sundays. We are 4-0 and had double digit lead in the 2nd half of every game so far. I'll take that every time. A few of my thoughts from the game since I never post in here during:
  • A fantastic game by KJ Wright would have been off the charts if he could catch -- 2 pretty easy INT chances that slipped through his hands.
  • Running game was pretty good. Carson gave us a scare but came back in and finished strong -- 5 per pop and a couple scores, ran hard as always. Hell, Deejay Dallas! He has a little wiggle and also ran pretty hard. Homer tries mightily but still can't find success on those sweeps. Maybe Schotty should bag those for a bit.
  • Good but not great game for Russell...finally made a bit of a reckless throw there that got picked off in the ez, great play by that DB. I guess he was probably that pass plus a couple drops (1 each by TL and DK) from having his numbers look on par with the other weeks. That on the run throw at the end of the 1st half to D-Mo was nuts. Maybe 2 other guys (Mahomes & Rodgers) can make that play and that's it.
  • OL still looking solid in my book. Gave up what looked to me like a couple coverage sacks and not much bad beyond that. Ballcarriers had room to run for the most part.
  • No penalties enforced! Not sure when we were last able to say that. I guess there was at least that 1 off-setting deal (and I thought the call on our guy on that play was total garbage), but the box score still says 0.
  • Speaking of penalties, I was glad we went for it on that 4th & 3 after Miami declined the holding penalty that would have made it 3rd & 13. I liked the aggressiveness in that situation even though it didn't work out in our favor.
  • Myers is quietly having a really good year. I believe he's perfect on his kicks so far, and the KOs are routinely deep into the ez. Dickson has been excellent as well. Great kicking game overall up to this point.
  • I think I regret signing Olsen. He's doing just fine I guess, and we're using him quite a bit, but I don't think he's doing anything that Dissly can't. I would rather the team had used that money for someone on the DL. We have plenty of options in the passing game.
I don't know what kind of trajectory our defense is on. It seemed a bit better yesterday (not tons, but a bit), but it's hard to tell if it was more to do with who we were playing than how we were playing. We didn't get beat over the top though, and the only TD give up was toward the end with us up by 16. The run defense still looks sturdy, and that's at least something. Hopefully Jamal Adams and Dunbar are able to return soon.

4-0! Hard to do in the NFL. Very winnable game coming up vs Minn, and that could take us into the bye at 5-0. That is a hell of a start.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is an issue I have, meaning the same as Screaming.

Everybody needs to Chill. We are not going to blow everyone out. Was this a game that we should have.... yeah I guess so.

But you guys going on. Complaing about Norton , our defense. Need to Chill the fuck out and have some faith.

I am very happy we are 4-0. You guys i am not sure.

Do you even know what faith means? I better not hear ANYONE here complaining about anything moving forward...

And you're right... I'm pissed that we're 4-0...

And what most of you fail to realize, is that we're posting "DURING" the game... A lot easier to get caught up in the emotional part of things "DURING" the game while posting in here vs coming in here after the game singing kumbaya...

Last edited:

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Football blowouts happen on Saturdays, not so much on Sundays. We are 4-0 and had double digit lead in the 2nd half of every game so far. I'll take that every time. A few of my thoughts from the game since I never post in here during:
  • A fantastic game by KJ Wright would have been off the charts if he could catch -- 2 pretty easy INT chances that slipped through his hands.
  • Running game was pretty good. Carson gave us a scare but came back in and finished strong -- 5 per pop and a couple scores, ran hard as always. Hell, Deejay Dallas! He has a little wiggle and also ran pretty hard. Homer tries mightily but still can't find success on those sweeps. Maybe Schotty should bag those for a bit.
  • Good but not great game for Russell...finally made a bit of a reckless throw there that got picked off in the ez, great play by that DB. I guess he was probably that pass plus a couple drops (1 each by TL and DK) from having his numbers look on par with the other weeks. That on the run throw at the end of the 1st half to D-Mo was nuts. Maybe 2 other guys (Mahomes & Rodgers) can make that play and that's it.
  • OL still looking solid in my book. Gave up what looked to me like a couple coverage sacks and not much bad beyond that. Ballcarriers had room to run for the most part.
  • No penalties enforced! Not sure when we were last able to say that. I guess there was at least that 1 off-setting deal (and I thought the call on our guy on that play was total garbage), but the box score still says 0.
  • Speaking of penalties, I was glad we went for it on that 4th & 3 after Miami declined the holding penalty that would have made it 3rd & 13. I liked the aggressiveness in that situation even though it didn't work out in our favor.
  • Myers is quietly having a really good year. I believe he's perfect on his kicks so far, and the KOs are routinely deep into the ez. Dickson has been excellent as well. Great kicking game overall up to this point.
  • I think I regret signing Olsen. He's doing just fine I guess, and we're using him quite a bit, but I don't think he's doing anything that Dissly can't. I would rather the team had used that money for someone on the DL. We have plenty of options in the passing game.
I don't know what kind of trajectory our defense is on. It seemed a bit better yesterday (not tons, but a bit), but it's hard to tell if it was more to do with who we were playing than how we were playing. We didn't get beat over the top though, and the only TD give up was toward the end with us up by 16. The run defense still looks sturdy, and that's at least something. Hopefully Jamal Adams and Dunbar are able to return soon.

4-0! Hard to do in the NFL. Very winnable game coming up vs Minn, and that could take us into the bye at 5-0. That is a hell of a start.
Yeah, DeeJay looked pretty good out there... Very promising for sure... I don't see why they keep wanting to get Homer so many touches... They finally got a glimpse of DJ so maybe they'll start giving some of Homer's touches to him...

Was it me, or did that EZ pick by RW immediately bring back memories of our SB?

Pocic is just balling at that Center position... We definitely look a lot better at that position... D. Lewis looks like he's going to be a very good OL for us for years...

And no penalties? That's very surprising since we were always near the bottom of the league for most penalties in that category... Helps not having Ifedi on the team...

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you even know what faith means? I better not hear ANYONE here complaining about anything moving forward...

And you're right... I'm pissed that we're 4-0...

And what most of you fail to realize, is that we're posting "DURING" the game... A lot easier to get caught up in the emotional part of things "DURING" the game while posting in here vs coming in here after the game singing kumbaya...

To me, using it as a sports analogy, Faith means a belief that although things look bad now, they will workout eventually.

Faith is what takes a team down 3-0 and scores 3 goals in 3:37 to force OT and Eventually win it JUST to play one more game.

Faith is what takes a team down 4-2 in game 7 to score 2 goals in 31 seconds to force and win it in overtime

Faith is one of the main things in Miracles

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very cool... "LET RUSS COACH" should be his new tag line... Apparently the head set/communication went out between RW and Kyle Schottemeier at the beginning of their drive in the 4th quarter with 8 minutes remaining when Miami pulled w/in 2 pts...

This is what ensured:
No problem.

He called his own plays, drove the team 75 yards in six plays and put the Seahawks ahead, 24-15. That was the game-winning score and game-winning drive in Seattle’s 31-23 victory.

Wilson did it on his own. That’s the type of season he is having. He called three first-down passes and one first-down run. He hit Tyler Lockett for two passes for 39 yards on two first-down plays. He hit David Moore with a 17-yard touchdown pass even though the Dolphins had 12 defenders on the field. He used fast tempo plays. Basically, he stayed with the game-plan he and Schottenheimer have been mastering all season.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very cool... "LET RUSS COACH" should be his new tag line... Apparently the head set/communication went out between RW and Kyle Schottemeier at the beginning of their drive in the 4th quarter with 8 minutes remaining when Miami pulled w/in 2 pts...

This is what ensured:

Honestly. I think the NFL should look into this stadium.

This is the 2nd occurrence of something like this happening this year. Referencing to the power outage vs Buffalo in week 2 as well.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i thought it happened when they got the ball back with 24 seconds left in the first half and the Hawks scored. I thought thats when his headset went out. I am almost 100% sure thats when it went out.

Not only that but can we talk about the fact that Pete and Wilson said this always happens in miami. The Whole mic going out. Sounds more lik e"foul play" than a speaker issue if you ask me. Had They lost communication that was the perfect time for it to help Miami, think about it. Stop them and they keep the game closer going into half.