• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle looking like a serious Superbowl repeat contender

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, as a football fan, I like everything I've seen about Russell Wilson.
That Go Hawks thing is just so cool.

Reminds me of the impact Roger Staubach had in Dallas so many years ago. They are different in so many ways but not leadership skills. people just gravitate to players like this

The kid's the real deal and I don't blame you for being excited about having him...go hawks!

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The kid's the real deal and I don't blame you for being excited about having him...go hawks!
I have Russell Wilson as my starting QB on my fantasy league team. I was shocked when he was selected in the 3rd round because I felt he was a 1st round talent.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mostly Seahawks fans because most folks realize the NFL season is 16 games.

Sure most folks realize it is a 16 game season, lots of folks also know their team doesn't have a chance of winning a SB this year....I just saying....

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure most folks realize it is a 16 game season, lots of folks also know their team doesn't have a chance of winning a SB this year....I just saying....
Most teams have a chance of winning a SB but only one team can win it. It is a combination of talent, luck and avoiding injuries.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but a little humility would go a long way

We're talking about sports and entertainment. Who cares about humility from fans?

Seahawks sucked for a long time. Never bothered me when fans of good teams talked about how good they were.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but a little humility would go a long way

True. Wish all threads started by Seahawks fans hadn't happened, leave that for others to do. I don't care what others say, Green Bay is a SB contender, on a list that really isn't that long. I think a lot of Seahawks fans were a bit nervous about the game, and the Seahawks winning and looking good is a bit of relief. Obviously has folks giddy.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. Wish all threads started by Seahawks fans hadn't happened, leave that for others to do. I don't care what others say, Green Bay is a SB contender, on a list that really isn't that long. I think a lot of Seahawks fans were a bit nervous about the game, and the Seahawks winning and looking good is a bit of relief. Obviously has folks giddy.

No point in feeling giddy about anything until after the super bowl I guess. Should we just shut down the board until February because nothing at all means anything until then?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

really?
That was a statement about the football player from a fan of the Dallas Cowboys.

Last edited by a moderator:

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you should be happy that your team won ... but sb contenders after the first game is a bit out there . wouldnt you agree with so many more games to go

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're talking about sports and entertainment. Who cares about humility from fans?

Seahawks sucked for a long time. Never bothered me when fans of good teams talked about how good they were.

you know what if your team falls flat on their faces your the first person that im gonna look for to rub it in

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No point in feeling giddy about anything until after the super bowl I guess. I guess we could just shut down the board until February because nothing at all means anything until then.

Lots of games coming up this weekend. Let's see if some others get giddy. I suspect we'll see a few folks getting giddy, besides Seahawks fans.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you should be happy that your team won ... but sb contenders after the first game is a bit out there . wouldnt you agree with so many more games to go

Well I think there is a small handful of teams that I consider SB contenders. I might be way off base, but that is why I love NFL football.