• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle looking like a serious Superbowl repeat contender

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL! That's correct perspective? Go back and read the OP. This is a thread started by a Chickens fan that basically says "We won our first game, looks like we're going back to the SB for a repeat"

This wasn't on the Chicken's team page, but in the general forum. This thread INVITED comments from all over the Hoop. People comment and you Chickens fans get all bent about it. You guys are so fucking ridiculous.

So what if Pittsburgh lost to the Browns. Did the Steelers win the last SB? Did a Steelers fan start a thread on the general board saying they were gonna win the SB?

You need to STFU.

Let it breathe

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'll bet its the refs fault that seattle lost today .. its never their fault

Actually, that's what a Seattle player is saying.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...-controversial-fumble-recovery-211041149.html

"That didn't sit well with Seahawks safety Earl Thomas, who told the Seattle Times, "At least give us a shot. But you know what? I’m not surprised with the referees this season. If you really look at some plays, we’re playing more than our opponents. We’re playing the referees too. I don’t care what anybody is saying. Something is wrong. That needs to be brought up."

Funny, I don't remember a whole lot of complaining when the Seahawks beat Green Bay with a controversial all on Monday night. Pete Carroll was all smiles that night.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate when players complain about the ref.....makes me sick

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...-controversial-fumble-recovery-211041149.html

"That didn't sit well with Seahawks safety Earl Thomas, who told the Seattle Times, "At least give us a shot. But you know what? I’m not surprised with the referees this season. If you really look at some plays, we’re playing more than our opponents. We’re playing the referees too. I don’t care what anybody is saying. Something is wrong. That needs to be brought up."

Funny, I don't remember a whole lot of complaining when the Seahawks beat Green Bay with a controversial all on Monday night. Pete Carroll was all smiles that night.
Looks like the Seahawk fans are not the only thin skinned creatures in Seattle.

Pete Carroll better get a grip on this situation and quick because most folks know he's never worried too much about having mature, intelligent gents playing on his teams. This could unravel quickly...........or not.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pete Carroll better get a grip on this situation and quick because most folks know he's never worried too much about having mature, intelligent gents playing on his teams. This could unravel quickly...........or not.

Granted, all three teams that have beaten them had to play above themselves to do it - but they did it. 3 losses is 3 losses.

It will be interesting to see how Carroll handles this in the next few weeks.

StoningtonQB

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think what Carroll MEANT by that statement (and it may not be understood by everyone) is that unlike the last couple of seasons when they were getting away with things without penalty flags, the refs are calling it less "homerishly" in their favor this season and that's not fair

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Granted, all three teams that have beaten them had to play above themselves to do it - but they did it. 3 losses is 3 losses.

It will be interesting to see how Carroll handles this in the next few weeks.

It's going to be a good night in the angel household

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,305.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And now that your team is being skull dragged all over Denver's field and embarrassing themselves on national TV, you still feel like talking shit?

:lol:

Seems to me your bandwagon is likely a lot smaller and going down in a hurry.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,305.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate when players complain about the ref.....makes me sick

Quit pretending. You just hate anything and everything Seahawk and post about it constantly.

I mean we get why you don't speak much about your own team as they are entirely in the shitter, but there are other teams in the league of interest besides Seattle.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Most as thick as a pink, newborn hamster.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most as thick as a pink, newborn hamster.

that doesn't even make any sense. you can't even type a coherent sentence.

I feel you want to be good at trolling and get under the skin of certain fans but it's not working.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that doesn't even make any sense. you can't even type a coherent sentence.

I feel you want to be good at trolling and get under the skin of certain fans but it's not working.

Sorry "raindrop". I forgot a comma.

Most, as thick as a pink, newborn hamster.

Now I could graduate from a fine seattle HS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry "raindrop". I forgot a comma.

Most, as thick as a pink, newborn hamster.

Now I could graduate from a fine seattle HS.

"Most, as thick as a pink, newborn hamster"

lol, I still have zero clue what the fuck you're talking about but it's all good.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quit pretending. You just hate anything and everything Seahawk and post about it constantly.

I mean we get why you don't speak much about your own team as they are entirely in the shitter, but there are other teams in the league of interest besides Seattle.

Wow really dude....

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread jinxed them into losing, and now it is gonna jinx the rest of us into them winning.

:L :doh:

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodnight for now thread. Gotta get up and be a productive member of society tomorrow. Ni-night Raindrop.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Before your ridiculous comments attacking me, I posted ONCE ON THIS THREAD for the entire day, did not comment on any of the other Seattle threads created day but yet because of my one post saying I hate when players complain about the ref, I'm supposedly posting about Seattle constantly? I did not know I was not allowed to comment on any Seattle related threads on the general board?

Posting constantly now means one post on a thread....good to know

You really need to stop this garbage. I am allowed to post on this NFL general board. If I want to comment on a post here and there Seattle related from what I know from Hammer & Ford, that is allowed.