• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle/Carolina

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,305.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do believe the Seahawks will win. However, if they don't will it be the refs fault?

Every game has that potential in the NFL, but I doubt it. Two tough defenses going at it. I think it will be decided by turnovers and explosive plays here and there. Should be a legit win no matter what the zebras do.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,305.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope you are right, but Carolina does have a top flight defense. Although I'm not sure how great that D will be against the run in this game compared to the last 3 times we faced them there. They might be able to ice the passing game to some degree, but I think lynch is going to go off.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game won't be close. Hawks win by 20

The more I think about it the more I agree. All the talking heads point to the past 3 meetings being close. But all 3 of those games were in carolina and started at 10am which generally leads to the west coast team getting a slow start.

This game is in Seattle, In primetime PC's record speaks for itself in primetime games.

Im a worrier by nature so im concerned about the game, but when looking at it objectively, seattle should win fairly easily.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea winning by 20 would be nice but unless Cam turns it over a bunch I see this being a one score game in the 4th. I think having Unger back and Star out will hopefully allow Seattle's run game to take over late. Maybe something like 23-9 or 23-13 after a late score.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hank, we are in the era of big offense wouldn't you agree? For a team to be the first to have back to back defensive seasons ranked #1 in the key defensive stats in the modern era says a lot about that team. There are many defenses that were on teams in down divisions throughout the history of football. The NFCW didn't set any kind of record over that span in offensive futility. You are simply making excuses to dismiss something you don't like about a team you hate. Nothing more, and nothing less.

It's fine with me. Read all sorts of stuff even after the SB about how lucky they were and how they can't repeat it. Lost some huge names off that unit in FA and were told the defense would fall back down to earth. Suffered some really key injuries and they had a few pedestrian games because of it and then BAM. Get their key guys back and they go off on anyone and everyone in their path. And people are still trying to spin it as they aren't that great because... Haters have to be who they are.

In terms of this coming game I'm sure you will have more excuses if they shut them out of an offensive TD and limit their FG's because once again they aren't an offense worth talking about right?

Both defenses will be on display and likely will be the story of the game. Even without Star their defense will get their sacks and stops in the running game. I personally feel that turnovers will be the story of this game as well and will be what ultimately decides it. I don't think Cam is consistent enough to deliver quality passes on the road in the playoffs at the Clink. I will be shocked if there aren't at least two picks in that game, even if he only attempts 18-20 passes.

Jeez, you guys can't see that SF, Ari and St Louise are offensively challenged? 2 of them used 3 QBs this year and SF is so dysfucntional.....

Ah well.....

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wizard....well put, but honestly why did you waste your time. Hanks just an obnoxious troll. No knowledge will ever change him.

Side note. I got a chuckle out of your Quote at the bottom of your posts this morning. Think Bakers regretting his decision just a little bit right now? Sitting in Seattle with that funky fog hanging around instead of being down in Texas getting ready for the first ever national championship playoff final........Mothers don't let your children grow up to be huskies!:suds:

An obnoxious troll?

Because you disagree I'm an obnoxious troll....

I get it.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,305.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeez, you guys can't see that SF, Ari and St Louise are offensively challenged? 2 of them used 3 QBs this year and SF is so dysfucntional.....

Ah well.....
Jeez, you can't see that injuries and down teams in the conference happen every year and yet no defense has ever gone back to back leading in those categories.

Ah well.....
Infighting amongst Seahawks supporters?

Is one an obnoxious troll?
I don't follow him around commenting on everything related to his team. You? :whistle:

Number7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Seattle wins big. At least 3 turnovers. No way they lose.

I just don't really see this being close IN Seattle.

Go Panthers!

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,305.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know right. People talking about their teams defense in a thread about their teams game this weekend.

SHOCKING I tell you! :lol:

Kumquat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I imagine Seattle turns this into the battle of Wounded Knee but I would love to see Carolina pull off a hard fart victory. If Dallas pulls past GB they will have to come here battered and banged up from the Legion of Boom and historical evidence shows teams usually don't fare so well the week after Seattle.

Kumquat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ah well.....

We lost to Arizona and the Redskins. Shush man

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I imagine Seattle turns this into the battle of Wounded Knee but I would love to see Carolina pull off a hard fart victory. If Dallas pulls past GB they will have to come here battered and banged up from the Legion of Boom and historical evidence shows teams usually don't fare so well the week after Seattle.
While I do appreciate your support of the Panthers, I am not sure what a hard fart victory is...
Is it like when you win and the other team goes this stinks?
What is a hard fart anyway? While we're at it, is there a soft fart, and by extension a soft fart victory?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,305.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I do appreciate your support of the Panthers, I am not sure what a hard fart victory is...
What is a hard fart anyway? While we're at it, is there a soft fart, and by extension a soft fart victory?

Well he believes after you win a hard fart victory you shit the bed the next week at Dallas so I'm not sure it matters? :noidea:

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those are the grunters ,the ones that don't come out without a big gut push. The soft ones slide out with fecal lube. Hope this helps.

Kumquat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those are the grunters ,the ones that don't come out without a big gut push. The soft ones slide out with fecal lube. Hope this helps.

Looks like I shit up this thread.